New VS Reseale perks

Just to clarify, as of right now, if I purchase at BLT resale I can go to the top of the world lounge? Thanks!
If you purchase Vero Beach or Aulani resale you can go to TOTWL. Any DVC points via any means qualify, so long as other eligibility to go up are met (on-site stay, blackout dates, etc.).

I got the discounts at Hilton Head on food, gift shop and bike rental that I wasn't supposed to get. They didn't care, just ask if you were a DVC member. I didn't even have a card to show them.

Just to clarify, as of right now, if I purchase at BLT resale I can go to the top of the world lounge? Thanks!

Resale buyers all can access TOTWL.

There are a few restricted nights - July 3 & 4 and Dec 30 & 31st when you need to actually be staying at BLT to go up there. All other times you can be staying anywhere onsite and even staying cash onsite and go over to the lounge.

We bought resale in 2010. If we had the choice again today I would still go resale. We saved thousands by going that route!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter