*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

Ok, so this is new to me. First visit to Bonnet Creek in April. What is this and how does it work? Staying there April 23-29, 2021. Is this still a "thing"

Ok, so this is new to me. First visit to Bonnet Creek in April. What is this and how does it work? Staying there April 23-29, 2021. Is this still a "thing"
Hi Betsey and welcome aboard our little kindness thread! Basically the bin is a "take a penny/leave a penny" type honor system where Disers staying at the Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (timeshare) check out a bin during their stay and use what is in the bin and leave what they have leftover (single packages of snacks, drinks, laundry supplies, sunscreen, other goodies). The next person on the list picks it up from bell services, rinse and repeat.

We had a hiccup when COVID hit but since then at least one of our bins has been located and a second one was started back up. I have not heard from anyone since December about the status of the bin @MOREMICKEYFORME can you check in and let us know if you traveled last month?

The last I heard we had two bins still circulating, so I'm happy to put you on the list for a bin. Please read the first post in this thread for more details and PM me with your information if you want to participate!

I just saw this post. I am arriving at Bonnet Creek tomorrow- 4/9/21 and staying until 4/12/21. Is there anyway I could get a bin? I dont have enough posts to send a conversation yet. I usually just read all the posts!

I just saw this post. I am arriving at Bonnet Creek tomorrow- 4/9/21 and staying until 4/12/21. Is there anyway I could get a bin? I dont have enough posts to send a conversation yet. I usually just read all the posts!
No, you must be able to PM unless you want to give out your name and cell number on the Internet (which I don’t recommend). You can read the first few posts for the rules.

@cammie810 has kindly divided the surviving bin into two bins for us. Right now there's not enough interest to have two lists, so make sure to pass along the word if you regularly participate on the We love Bonnet Creek thread. Glad to see travel picking back up - list has been updated!

List has been updated. I am sorry if I don't get back to you for a few days, the disboards isn't sending me notifications anymore when I get messages, but I do try to check in at least once a week.

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Retiring this information from last year below.

2020 Bin - list updated 11/16/20

09/21 - 09/25 cammie810
10/23 - 10/27 Ashmishgab planning for next year
11/14 - 11/21 Meimagic+
11/21 - 12/02 kwijibo
12/05 - 12/10 Carla1183
12/21 - 12/26 fabnsab

Hello, My family are planning to go to Bonnet Creek in either Dec 2022 or 23. It's still a long way off but excited to go. I'm new to posting on the DIS boards so will be trying to get my 10 posts done :)

Question for you all staying in this area. We may switch from Pop to Hilton bonnet creek for 4 nights late December and 2 or 3 day park ticket.

does staying off site much different then staying on site for you? Do you feel like transit times are similar? Worried not getting the same on site feeling- but we love Hilton Bonet Creek resort! We also have stayed at Pop

I assume this is probably way to late since it seems the person leaving has to write the next person's name... but if there is a way around that and it's not being used this coming week I would love to do it!

I assume this is probably way to late since it seems the person leaving has to write the next person's name... but if there is a way around that and it's not being used this coming week I would love to do it!
We have not had much activity lately so I need an update on the bins. In order to participate, you just need to follow the plan from the initial post 😊 we can try to get you pickup info if the bin(s) are open this week!

We have not had much activity lately so I need an update on the bins. In order to participate, you just need to follow the plan from the initial post 😊 we can try to get you pickup info if the bin(s) are open this week!
Ok thanks! I guess I need to comment I few more times before I can message so I'll be in touch as soon as I can

Ok sounds good! I messaged you! 😊

Wow it’s been a while since anyone has posted on here. Are the bins still happening? Our trip is planned for April but I have been sharing this to help spread the word.

I’m new here but this is a super cute idea! Is it still going, and is there a current inventory of the bin(s)? I’ve gotta make 10 posts before I can get in on it but I’m going to bookmark this so I can sign up later! We’ll be there Oct. 23-30, 2022.

Wow it’s been a while since anyone has posted on here. Are the bins still happening? Our trip is planned for April but I have been sharing this to help spread the word.

I was wondering the same thing! We are going next month. Working on getting my posts in so I can message for details! I think this is a great concept!

I'm working on my posts so that I can message you about our trip next month. Just curious if you can give some examples of things that might be in the bin. I read the opening post, but haven't seen any lists of what MIGHT be in there. I love this concept. Is it ok to mention this in other groups I am in to help spread the word??

I sent you a message. Trying to find out if we can use the box 2/12-2/19. I would love some information! Thanks so much!!

Has anyone had any luck scheduling the Pay it Forward bins recently? I was really hoping to get a bin for our upcoming trip. Checking in 2/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter