New Years Eve Epcot?

Merida816

Earning My Ears
I’m trying to book a restaurant for New Year’s Eve at Epcot but there’s nothing all day?! I’ve never seen anything like this before, usually one or two are open at some point and the park reservations are still open. Could they really all be booked?

Quite often, they will drop more reservations later in the season. Just keep checking on a regular basis and be sure you have secondary restaurant choices and times.

Oh and PS that is THE busiest time of the year so expect a bit more madness than usual. We came to realize that dining in the parks was not something we were comfortable doing on NYE and went to DS instead.

People cancel reservations all the time particularly as the date gets closer. You may want to sign up for a dining alert site to see what pops up as you get closer to your trip.

I wouldn’t be surprised if everything is all booked up. People panic and nab multiple reservations that day because they don’t really know where or what time they want to eat.

Keep checking. Availability will open up eventually.

Last edited:

Have you considered hotels near Epcot on the Boardwalk? I also don't see any availability for Epcot on NYE. I do see stuff for the hotels, particularly Swan and Dolphin. It's not far.

EDIT: I think all ADRs opened up on time for NYE at Epcot, because I booked my ADRs for NYE on 10/27 and saw what appeared to be all of the restaurants listed. You might also consider hotels on the Skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter