Newbie AK swap mailed back- check in

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Please check in here when you receive you're package. Let me know if I missed anyone, cutting and pasting with a wiggly little princess in my hands.

Downrivermama - received
Belle0101 - received
mickeyfan2 - received
lewdyan1 - received
soccerchick - received
stinkerbell2009 -
Tink&Belle's Mom - received
Disneyland_emily - received
nicurn/maggie - received
piratesmate - received
BernardandMissBianca - received
scrappinmom -
Brina -received
Jotash - received
bigsis1970 - received
Queenie - received
cannp123165 -received
ksjayhawks - received
New England Eeyore - received
kaddjr - received
marissat -received
wdwmom -
momx3boys - received
jenny2 - received
1disney25 - received
MamaCentral -

Been off the boards for a few days. Received mine on Monday! Love everything! Thanks ladies :thumbsup2

I rec'd mine today and may I ask just who the "newbies" were? :confused3

Seriously! I clearly have no talent or imagination, no doubts about it now. My great-grandmother was an incredible artist and it's quite obvious that gene never made it's way down to me.

Everyone did such great work! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Received! Bernard & Miss Bianca - I LOVE your borders, they are so wonderfull!!!

Cool Queenie! Did everything arrive in one piece? Shipping over the pond is scary. I'm glad you got it and thanks for the :thumbsup2 . I'm so paranoid my stuff isn't good enough, I'm my own worst critic.

Cheers!

sorry for the late reply, i was out of town. Got mine and the stuff is awesome. Thank you all so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter