• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie- Epcot Sign Ups ~ FULL! Due June 30th

hiclarke said:
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and take shaker boxes in Group 5 - American Adventure theme. I haven't done one before...so this is a good time to try!

I think you will do a wonderful job!!

Nancy, I will take the Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon spot in group 5 to help close the swap. :) What's one more spot. ;) If someone else wants a spot I will give it up though. :) Thanks!!

momx3boys said:
Nancy, I will take the Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon spot in group 5 to help close the swap. :) What's one more spot. ;) If someone else wants a spot I will give it up though. :) Thanks!!

Great Thanks!!!
I'll get you added!!!

With the eyelets and fibre etc., do you have to give 6 eyelets and 6 brads and... or just 6 things overall?

Thank You,

princess: Caroline princess:

BernardandMissBianca said:
I believe it is 6 things over all. I think I read that on another thread. And fiber is by the yard.
Thank You princess:

Hi all!

I have another DIS member that is interested in joining our swap.. So, I'm going to open a mini-group of 6...

see elements in first post!!! See you there!!!!

I would be happy to do two in group 6

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - American Adventure
1 Topper - 8 inches wide - Living Seas.

I'm game. Sign me up for photo mats and journaling boxes for the living seas.

I think we are doing two elements only, right?

Yeah - another trip to AC Moore.

KAMommy said:
I'm game. Sign me up for photo mats and journaling boxes for the living seas.

I think we are doing two elements only, right?

Yeah - another trip to AC Moore.

Yeah!! :woohoo:
Thanks!!!

Yes, two elements.. make 6 of each element!

I know.. I'm waiting for DH's check so I can go shopping again.. and I'm trying to patiently wait for my Sizzix cuts to come in for Cali soon.. I may end up stalking the UPS man if they don't hurry up.. I'm NOT a patient person at times!

Okay, since I'm finished with my other groups I will take a spot in the mini group. :) I will do mini file folders and box & tag, I will let you know a theme when I figure one out. Thanks Nancy!!

momx3boys said:
Okay, since I'm finished with my other groups I will take a spot in the mini group. :) I will do mini file folders and box & tag, I will let you know a theme when I figure one out. Thanks Nancy!!

:woohoo:
Thank you!!! I finished my other groups last weekend.. So, I'm now ready to start these this weekend... and than onto the BabySwap (which, I have the items..just need to assemble) Than onto the Land and Rides! :banana:

If nobody else wants this last spot in the mini-group, I would be willing to take it.

I would do frames and a matted poem or song lyric........
Theme: TBA in a couple of hours, but I think I know what I want to do. :rolleyes:

YodasMom said:
If nobody else wants this last spot in the mini-group, I would be willing to take it.

I would do frames and a matted poem or song lyric........
Theme: TBA in a couple of hours, but I think I know what I want to do. :rolleyes:

Thank you!!! I'll get you marked down!!!! :banana:

For my mini-group themes:
*Since "Universe of Energy" has not been taken for any of the groups, I will do that for the song/ poem.
*I will do United Kingdom for the frames.

Thanks! :)

YodasMom said:
For my mini-group themes:
*Since "Universe of Energy" has not been taken for any of the groups, I will do that for the song/ poem.
*I will do United Kingdom for the frames.

Thanks! :)

I've got you updated.. Sorry it took me so long.. Kids are home from school due to a built in snow day we didn't use... (there are 3 more Fridays like this!)

Just finished my character swap items so I will be starting my elements for this now. Hopefully I will get them done and postal by the end of next week.

Hi Nancy, I just wanted to let you know my themes for group 6. I made mini file folder- Living Seas and Box & tag- American Adventure. I'm almost ready to mail. :cool1: I will post on the other thread when they go postal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter