• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie- Epcot Sign Ups ~ FULL! Due June 30th

PrincessNancy96 said:
OT: Thanks for the storms.. Headed out to town only to have the tornado sirens go off.. called home to find out where in the county.. I was headed right towards it! We got home safe and sound!!

See this is why I live in New England we at least know when a hurricane is coming. Tornados scare the living daylights out of me.

Glad you got home safely!

PrincessNancy96 said:
OT: Thanks for the storms.. Headed out to town only to have the tornado sirens go off.. called home to find out where in the county.. I was headed right towards it! We got home safe and sound!!

Glad you made it home safely! :wizard: Tornadoes scare me!

BernardandMissBianca said:
See this is why I live in New England we at least know when a hurricane is coming. Tornados scare the living daylights out of me.

Glad you got home safely!

Me too! The clouds were an ominous pinkish orange..and I know my daddy always told me if they are a yellow-green run for cover.. so I didn't want to take any chances w/ my babies!!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Glad you made it home safely! :wizard: Tornadoes scare me!

Me too!! I've been through 2 in my life and we have had little damage..but they scare me.. I especially don't like the ones at night.. another reason we will be investing in a storm detector system..even living in town I'd rather have a weather radio in the house!

Can I have:
Group 4 - Journal Boxes - Morocco and
Group 5 - Topper - China

Thanks! :cool1:

I will take the 4 embellished squares in group 5 if still available and my theme will be Living Seas.

I'll take shaker boxes in group 4 for illuminations and tags in group 5 for the living seas.

I'm flexible about both so let me know if I need to swap categories to help out.

I'll play! Can I take eyelets/fiber/stuff for group 4? American Adventure, please! (since this is embellishments, is this ok to pick since someone else already has American Adv? I thought that would be a good choice, since if anyone has leftovers, they can use the stuff for 4th of July! :teeth: ) If not group 4, then group 5 please.
Thanks! :wave:

Nancy,

This is so bad! Could I also do Group 5 Mini file folder for Canadaa also? I was in Walmarts last night and got inspired and since I live accross the river from Canada! I think I'm addicted! :rotfl2:

OT- We got some thunderstorms last night from the same front that went thru your area, but we got off easy. I think Toledo probably got it worse. I'm about 35 miles north of the Ohio border. Glad you made it home safe. I hate the night time weather warnings too!

I believe I have everyone updated...

PixieDust 32.. I switched your group 4 to group 5 same theme.. I hope that is okay...

Let me know if there are any mistakes.. I have my whole family wanting everything under the sun while I'm trying to update.. I'll check this afternoon for mistakes and get them corrected!!!!

We almost have 5 full groups!!! Thanks to everyone who is participating!!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)

just want to check....6 per person TOTAL or 6 eyelets AND 6 brads AND 6 buttons...etc...per person.?
:wave:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
just want to check....6 per person TOTAL or 6 eyelets AND 6 brads AND 6 buttons...etc...per person.?
:wave:

My understanding would be that it is 6 total of eylets, brads or buttons per person or combo of, not 6 of each item, and 1 yard of ribbon or fiber per person.

Does that make sense?

PrincessNancy96 said:
My understanding would be that it is 6 total of eylets, brads or buttons per person or combo of, not 6 of each item, and 1 yard of ribbon or fiber per person.

Does that make sense?

yep, thanks...and that's what I thought...I just didn't want to mess up and have people wonder where the "rest of the stuff" was! :teeth:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
yep, thanks...and that's what I thought...I just didn't want to mess up and have people wonder where the "rest of the stuff" was! :teeth:

I totally understand!!! Thanks for asking!!! :sunny:

Alright, I had a few minutes and got everyone checked and the signups are current as of right now... WE have 4 full groups and in group 5 we have 4 spots left open!

This has been a great sign up! I'll check in later this weekend and see how things are going!!! I'll start a progress thread next week and see how we progress with this!! I can't wait to get started!

I'll take library pocket and tag group 5 theme Morocco. May as well be in all of them right. But If you need the space for someone who hasn't joined yet I will give it up.

BernardandMissBianca said:
May as well be in all of them right. But If you need the space for someone who hasn't joined yet I will give it up.

Sounds like what I was thinking! :teeth: If no one else wants it, I will take the 2 photo mats in group 5. I'd like to do United Kingdom, please, if that's ok! :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and take shaker boxes in Group 5 - American Adventure theme. I haven't done one before...so this is a good time to try!

Hiclarke, BernardandMissBianca & StitchIsOurHero,

I have you all added!!!

We have one spot open in Group 5!! :banana:

:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter