Newbie- Epcot Sign Ups ~ FULL! Due June 30th

If it's still open can I also get the group 4 topper with a general EPCOT theme? If someone else can;t get in I'm willing to relinquish though!

Queenie said:
If it's still open can I also get the group 4 topper with a general EPCOT theme? If someone else can;t get in I'm willing to relinquish though!

I'll get you in... I can open a group 5 if we get more sign ups...

In three can I do photo mats Germany and in 4 can I do (topper or border can't remember what is left) for Germany also.

If no one else wants them, can I have squares in group 4? We all know my swapping addiction! :teeth: My theme will be Living Seas.

fanofthemouse said:
In three can I do photo mats Germany and in 4 can I do (topper or border can't remember what is left) for Germany also.

I've got you for group 3.. However, group 4 boththe topper and border are taken.. anything else you might like? Or would you like to wait for group 5 to open?

StitchIsOurHero said:
If no one else wants them, can I have squares in group 4? We all know my swapping addiction! :teeth: My theme will be Living Seas.

I've got you added!! I know.. I've been trying to limit myself all day today... I think we are doing great.. I'll check in later tonight..and I imagine we will open group 5, our final group, soon!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I was wondering, too, why Norway wasn't coming up. And while I was wondering, I got an idea :idea: So, could I change my box and tag in group 3 from the UK to Norway??

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
I was wondering, too, why Norway wasn't coming up. And while I was wondering, I got an idea :idea: So, could I change my box and tag in group 3 from the UK to Norway??

I'll change you right now! Thank you!!! I'm glad someone came up with an idea..because I was drawing a blank!!! ;)

Can someone explain what a box and tag is?

Also I will take group 3 paper piecing - theme -Spaceship earth

And my mini file folder for group 2 will have a general epcot theme

Duh!! :crazy: I swear the brain just forgets to work sometimes. I was thinking of an origami box or something. Like that would work on a page. :lmao:

Thanks!!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Can someone explain what a box and tag is?

Also I will take group 3 paper piecing - theme -Spaceship earth

And my mini file folder for group 2 will have a general epcot theme

I've got you updated!!!

YodasMom said:
It's one journaling box and one tag. Hope this helps!

OT: Thanks for the storms.. Headed out to town only to have the tornado sirens go off.. called home to find out where in the county.. I was headed right towards it! We got home safe and sound!!

Okay, I can't stay away. :rotfl: Could I also get group 3 library pocket and tag, Living Seas and Group 4 mini file folder, United Kingdom. Thank you!!

momx3boys said:
Okay, I can't stay away. :rotfl: Could I also get group 3 library pocket and tag, Living Seas and Group 4 mini file folder, United Kingdom. Thank you!!

I've got you added... If there are any problems I'll let you know.. :thumbsup2

YodasMom said:
I completely forgot about Norway. :guilty:

If there is a Group 5, I will do Norway - Box n' Tag

If you are still interested I have you marked for this.. but if you don't want to do it... just let me know!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
If you are still interested I have you marked for this.. but if you don't want to do it... just let me know!!

Yes, Nancy, I would still like to do the box and tag for Norway. It doesn't matter which group I do it in, though, in case you want to switch around any of my groups.

OT: Yes, I tried going out, too, and I sprung out of the car like a jack-in-the box when I opened the car door. It's very gusty still! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter