Newbie MGM Swap: Due date is TODAY! (due 6/24)--PLEASE CHECK IN!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
The due date is today! I am loving all of the stuff I have seen so far! I can't wait for all of you to see it! I have heard from everyone but one person, so I think we are still on schedule.

I think I will receive the rest of the packages early next week. If I do, I plan to mail these out on Wednesday. If not, I'll get them out on Friday. Thanks so much for participating in this swap! :thumbsup2

Happy scrapping!

:teeth: = I have your address! :woohoo: = You have sent them to me!
:stitch: = I have received them!

MGM SWAPPERS:
pixiedust32--1 & 2 :stitch:
disneyfreakk--1,2,3 :stitch:
mickeyfan2--1,2 :stitch:
lewdyan1--1 :stitch:
BernardandMissBianca--1,2,3 :stitch:
PrincessNancy96--1,4 :stitch:
havencruiser--1 :stitch:
PoohBearLovinMama--1,2 :stitch:
jennyL--1,2 :stitch:
YodasMom--2,3,4 :stitch:
Queenie--2,3 :stitch:
scrappinmom--2,3 :stitch:
fanofthemouse--2,3 :stitch:
jedi librarian--3,4 :stitch:
kat disney--3,4 :stitch:
ksjayhawks--3 :stitch:
KAMommy--4 :stitch:
jrpatter--4 :stitch:
NewEnglandEeyore--4 :stitch:
bigsis1970--4 :teeth:
angelmom--4 :stitch:

I'm hoping to start on the next weekend. I have to pack up the clutter so the house can start to be showed this weekend.

Address is on its way.

Hi..............I e-mailed you my address last week. Let me know if you did not get it.

For Group #4, I had said that my theme was TBA. I will do The Great Movie Ride theme for those photo mats if you would like to add that info to the list.

As far as my progress goes, I have orderd some of my supplies and am waiting for them to come. I do know what I'm doing for each element, so I just need to receive the supplies and get the time to put them togther. It will probably be later in May or early June when I mail since I'm working on two other swaps now and have two singing competitions in between!

Thanks again for hosting! ;)

YodasMom--I didn't get your address! :badpc: I'm sorry! Would you care to send it to me again? The Great Movie Ride theme sounds terrific! We love that ride--although, I have to say that I have never actually seen the Alien part. We've ridden it probably 20 times, and I ALWAYS cover my eyes and ears during that part! ;)

PrincessNancy96--I've got yours! I will give you a smilie now! :thumbsup2 Postal on Monday??? You are on the ball! :Pinkbounc

StitchIsOurHero

No problem! Thanks for my smilie!!!

I'm helping DD (12) work on her scrapbook for 4-H this year so I'm going crazy because "I" can't just do the work.. I'm teaching her how... She is doing well, but it is so much easier to do it yourself! I take steps for granted when I do it...it's just natural..trying to explain it all has been fun!! :teeth:

StitchIsOurHero said:
YodasMom--I didn't get your address! :badpc: I'm sorry! Would you care to send it to me again? The Great Movie Ride theme sounds terrific! We love that ride--although, I have to say that I have never actually seen the Alien part. We've ridden it probably 20 times, and I ALWAYS cover my eyes and ears during that part! ;)

Sure, that's fine, I resent my info to you.

I love the Alien on GMR, but I think the sound effects make it what it is, too. Don't worry, he won't appear on my photo mats!! :goodvibes

Thought I had sent my e-mail but I resent it just now.
I've bought all of my supplies but I'm trying to wrap up some MAW pages first. I will start on MGM later this week. :thumbsup2

YodasMom said:
I love the Alien on GMR, but I think the sound effects make it what it is, too. Don't worry, he won't appear on my photo mats!! :goodvibes

:rotfl:

YodasMom & BernardandMissBianca--I got your addresses! Thanks!
BernardandMissBianca, did you take a MAW trip or do you do scrapbooks for the organization? I love that organization. I did some volunteer work for them in college. :sunny:

PrincessNancy96--I understand just what you mean about the "explaining" thing. I have that a lot with the girls I coach. I skip steps, and then sometimes, I just want to do it myself! :rolleyes:

Almost done with mine.. just have to add one more thing to my second element and off they will go.

Kathy

oooh Lordy, I'll put my hands up and admit that I haven't even started mine yet! I've got ideas milling around my brain but nothing actually started. It's the beginning of the month so my other scrapping board has just announced the weekly challenge for 1st week of April AND the monthly challenge, have just finished the latter. Hoping to start swaps this week!

Will PM addy when I've posted this :)

Thanks to everyone who has sent me their address! I updated the first post with the addresses I have.

Queenie, my hands go up with yours. I haven't started yet either. I am counting "thinking about it" as starting! At least I will have it all planned out! ;)

StitchIsOurHero said:
BernardandMissBianca, did you take a MAW trip or do you do scrapbooks for the organization? I love that organization. I did some volunteer work for them in college. :sunny:

Unofficially doing them for a friends trip.
I actually support Paul Newmans camp, The Hole in The Wall Gang. It is local here in CT but they help kids from everywhere. We have a big party here at my parents house every year and a friend makes t-shirts for it. He never accepts money for them, just asks that we sell them and give the money to charity. We usually raise $400-500 each year. Not a huge amount of money but if it gets 1 kid to camp then it's worth it.

That sounds awesome! It's wonderful that you do that to help that camp! That really sounds like a great cause. :)

I just sent you an email with my address. I haven't started work on my elements yet (I have 2 other swaps due before this one) but I've been doing a lot of thinking about/sketching ideas for this one!

I have my supplies bought and my idea down. Now I just need to finish two swaps with dates ahead of this one. (one of them I just can't seem to get my idea together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter