Newbie MGM Swap: Due date is TODAY! (due 6/24)--PLEASE CHECK IN!

jrpatter & ksjayhawks--I got your stuff today! Both of them look terrific! :cheer2: You all are going to love the stuff from this swap!

I have heard from everyone in the swap, except for one person--I think she's finished, but I haven't gotten definite mailing status. I should have all of the packages by Tuesday. It is already sorted, and I am hoping to get it out to you all on Wednesday of next week. :banana:

Thanks, fanofthemouse! I'll be on the lookout for them!

lewdyan1 & pixiedust32--I got your stuff today! Great job! :thumbsup2

would you post pics or is this swap supposed to be a surprise?? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :bitelip: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh yeah! I'll post pics! I'm always the one dying to see them in the other swaps! I'll post them as a link, though, if I can figure out how--and then I'll post a "spoiler alert" just in case there are people who are much better than I am about NOT looking!

I am going to wait until maybe Monday or Tuesday to post the pics--I want to give the last 2 swappers' stuff time to get here! :thumbsup2

Thanks for participating, everyone! I think you are really going to love the stuff! :sunny:

Hi everyone! One of the 2 we are missing is on its way to me! :banana: I have not heard from the other person--I thought she was done, but I haven't received them. I am going to wait until this Sat. (a week from the due date), and then I will just mail them out without hers. I hope everything is ok, and I hope to have them all by the time I mail them out!

Thanks, everyone, for your excellent work on this swap! I think you will be very tickled with the items! :cool1: I will post pics after I receive all of the items (or Saturday, if I don't hear from the person).

Have a great evening!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi everyone! One of the 2 we are missing is on its way to me! :banana: I have not heard from the other person--I thought she was done, but I haven't received them. I am going to wait until this Sat. (a week from the due date), and then I will just mail them out without hers. I hope everything is ok, and I hope to have them all by the time I mail them out!

Thanks, everyone, for your excellent work on this swap! I think you will be very tickled with the items! :cool1: I will post pics after I receive all of the items (or Saturday, if I don't hear from the person).

Have a great evening!
Yeah!!! I just finished the trip report!!! Darn! You men those aren't men on the Epcot ball! You all are a riot!!! :) I only hope we have that much fun next summer!!!

You are such a good woman! Thanks for hosting this one!

Hi everyone! PoohBearLovinMama--I got your stuff! It looks great!

Well, I still have not heard from the last person. She had posted nearly 3 weeks ago and said she was finished, but I have not seen the stuff. She has also not said she had mailed it. I have pm'd her, but I have not gotten a response.

I am going to sort the items tomorrow night when I get in from work, and I will either get them in the mail on Saturday or on Monday. I hope you all have a terrific weekend! You are going to love this swap stuff!! :cool1:

I'm sorry for being late, everyone. Time just got away from me. :blush:

I'm so happy that everything arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much for hosting!!

fanofthemouse--I pm'd you, but just wanted to update here and say I have yours! Great job! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I don't know if all of you will read this on this thread or not, so I'm going to post it both places. I have all of the stuff from this swap packaged up, and barring any disaster, I am headed to the post office with it in the morning! :thumbsup2 I am so impressed with everything you all did--you are such a talented bunch of people!

Two little things I should mention. . .in group 2, I somehow put 2 of JennyL's wonderful Tower of Terror tags in one person's envelope. When I got to the last one (for some reason, I packaged group 2 last, so they were all sealed), I was short a tag. This was the one for disneyfreakk. So, what I did was that I put a tag from group 4 (had an extra set, more about that in a minute) into your set, disneyfreakk. If anyone gets that extra tag, if you want to pm me, I'll send you postage and then send it on to her! :sunny: I'm sorry about that!!

Last little thing. . .one of the swappers in group 4 did not send me anything, nor did I ever hear from her. I waited, just to make sure, but after 2 unanswered, unread pm's, I didn't want to make you all wait any longer. I filled in (with help from DH) and made the library pocket/tag in group 4. It was the first one I have ever done. It looks ok, but it's not my favorite thing in the world! I tried, though! :rolleyes:

Ok, I am going to post a mailed/received thread for this swap! Please check in on it and let me know you got your stuff. To otherwise entice you to look there, I have posted the link to the pictures of the items!!! Go check it out!

Thanks again, everyone, for participating! This was my first time hosting, and you made it very easy!!! :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter