Newbie MGM Swap: Due date is TODAY! (due 6/24)--PLEASE CHECK IN!

Still working. I had a great idea, but it's not looking like I thought it would, :sad2: so I might need to start from scratch! :rolleyes:

Still working on them, I hope to be done by the end of next week.

I can't find the original thread, but this was groups of 10, correct?!

Thanks Nancy! I could not find that link anywhere the other day! Hope everyone is still rolling along with the MGM stuff! Have a great day everyone! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Thanks Nancy! I could not find that link anywhere the other day! Hope everyone is still rolling along with the MGM stuff! Have a great day everyone! :banana:

You are so welcome!!! I just tried to help because I knew school was in session for now... summer school.. and vacation coming up this week!!! I so wish we were headed down!!!

That's great! I won't get the mail again until June 10th, so if it takes me a while to mark it as received, don't worry! :thumbsup2 Thanks for being so on the ball! :banana:

Have a great Wednesday! :cool1:

Thanks for the link. Now I just need to get them finished. :cool1:

I was looking around for the old thread also, I finally found it.

I bumped 2 old threads in the community board, and OMG!! Some people almost killed me for doing it. :confused3 People can be really nasty sometimes for no reason.

Exams completed, designs sitting ready on the computer. Just need to grab some card from the store when I go to town on Friday and I'm hoping to go postal at the start of next week, that should give them just under a fortnight to make it over to the States - average is 7-10 days I think.

Posted on the other thread by mistake.

I am done with teaching and have finished five grad hours so far--3 to go. Anyway, I have next week off, so plan to work on my items then. Have the ideas and stuff, just have had no time to work until now. :thumbsup2

My shaker boxes are done :banana: I'm going to try to get them to the post office tomorrow.

Hi everyone! We just got back tonight from our FABULOUS WDW vacation! It was a blast, and of course, I have TONS of pictures!

I just wanted to remind you all that we have 14 more days (from Saturday) until I need to receive your package. We stopped our mail while we were gone, and DH is going to pick it up in the morning, so I will update when I know whose packages I have!

Thanks, everyone! :thumbsup2

Mine are going postal today, assuming Scott can get to a post office but it's 95% certain he will do :) Hope they make it in time!

hi - mine are finished but need to get to mail to send them - should be postal by 6/19 Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter