Newbie MGM Swap: Due date is TODAY! (due 6/24)--PLEASE CHECK IN!

I'm almost done with mine. I just have to finish assembling my last element and then I will be ready to mail. They will probably go postal Friday or Saturday depending on work meetings. :)

Mine went postal on Monday the 12th, so they should be there soon!

Hi everyone! I am going to update the post on the first page, so I hope I will have what I have received marked and what's on the way marked, also. You all are just going to love the stuff from this swap! It is awesome! :banana:

I hope everything is going well for everyone! Thank you to all of you who sent little "surprises" with your stuff--you really didn't have to do that. . .it was a great surprise!

I am looking forward to seeing all of our MGM stuff together--you have NO idea how many pictures I have from this trip we just finished. . .I have "narrowed it down" to about 650! Must start scrapping! :rolleyes1

Update: I just got some more packages! The mail lady thinks I'm popular now!

All of the stuff looks terrific! You all are doing an awesome job!

Wow that was fast!!! Did you like my stuff? I kind of had a brain freeze on the borders but I think they came together in the end.

Bernard&MissBianca--I loved your stuff! I have been parading swap items in front of DH. He said, "Now, we will have to go to the Sci-Fi restaurant and eat!" He is so excited! We have never been there! I think he gives you credit for getting me to go--you know if I have the swap item, I have to have pics to go with it! :rotfl: You do great work!

angelmom--I loved your shaker boxes as well! I have not tried to make one of my own yet (and am too afraid to probably EVER try it), and I love these swaps because I get great shaker boxes! ;)

StitchIsOurHero said:
Bernard&MissBianca--I loved your stuff! I have been parading swap items in front of DH. He said, "Now, we will have to go to the Sci-Fi restaurant and eat!" He is so excited! We have never been there! I think he gives you credit for getting me to go--you know if I have the swap item, I have to have pics to go with it! :rotfl: You do great work!

angelmom--I loved your shaker boxes as well! I have not tried to make one of my own yet (and am too afraid to probably EVER try it), and I love these swaps because I get great shaker boxes! ;)

Go for lunch and get the burgers and fries or the Rueben. And the shakes are really good too. The first time we went it was the quietest meal we had ever had with the 3 boys, they loved it! Thanks for the compliments! I'm my own worst critic.

I also have not attempted shaker boxes, right now I'm attempting paper piecings.

Hi everyone! Our deadline of June 24th is now just one week away (from Saturday)! I know summer is such a busy, busy time for everyone! :sunny:

All of the items I have seen so far are just amazing! I know you all will be thrilled with what you will receive! :cheer2:

Please check in and let me know how you are doing. There are a few people I have not heard from at all, so please let me know that we're rolling right along toward our due date right on schedule! :moped:

Everyone have a terrific Saturday!

Cool, YodasMom! I'll be on the lookout for them! :banana:

Queenie--your stuff came today! Awesome job! :thumbsup2

YodasMom--I got your stuff today! You did a terrific job! :cheer2:

I hope everyone else is doing well! I have to bag mine up tonight! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero said:
YodasMom--I got your stuff today! :thumbsup2

That's some speedy mail service.......I just mailed them Saturday!

Thanks again for all your work, StitchIsOurHero!!

I am done and just getting ready to package. I don't have school tomorrow afternoon, so will stop at the post office on my way home. You should get them by the 24th. :goodvibes

They are mailed! According to the "machine" it should take 3 days average, so that should be this Saturday or Monday at the latest! :thumbsup2

jrpatter--Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for them! :thumbsup2

ksjayhawks--I'll look for them on Saturday or Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter