Newbie Reservation Question

barbiejo

Earning My Ears
Planning on visiting WDW in October. I've seen lots of discussion about codes and discounts. I was wondering what is the best method of getting a discount?
Should we make reservations now or wait to see if a code comes out? We're thinking about POR, but if we can stay in a deluxe for the same $, that would be great.

If you are calling WDW directly, ask if there may be a code associated with your name. If not, you can make the reservation and hope for a code but I'm not sure I would count on one.

You should probably book what you can afford and are willing to pay if no codes come out. The only types of codes that are out right now are Annual Pass, FL resident, and people who have a pin # with their name on the WDW computers (this is from getting an email or postcard with a special offer), but these codes are only good for check-ins up to 7/4/05.
You could also reserve for October with an AAA rate if you are a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter