News Round Up 2016

Yeah. I was about to add that. He's pretty popular at World of Coca-Cola.

...he's good for a photo with the kids for all the residents of Polk, orange, and Osceola counties...

...before they laugh at the prices at springs and head over to the premium outlets to get some under armour :)

Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not. (if not admin remove).

Disney tried to make a "healthy gumbo" and posted a YouTube video showing how to make it. Whatever it was, it was not gumbo and cajuns everywhere gave Disney a hard time about. At some point Disney took the video down, but someone had a little fun with the video and made their own.
I got a good laugh from the whole thing.

Lies!

I will say, I am a sucker for autographs from obscure characters. We all have our collections of "things that don't make sense to others"...right? *cough**cough*Batman Black and White Statues *cough**cough*

Well, even though I think many purchases are foolish I spent $125 last trip on an Adventure's Club wall sign - a place that doesn't even exist except in memory - so I try not to judge too harshly.

Unless you collect vinylmation...then I think there's something wrong with you. (For those on the board that take things way too serious: I am kidding.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter