News Round Up 2016

Thanks for making this thread awesome, Ryan and all! Most of 2016 was a really tough year for me and I always looked forward to getting a little Disney fix here! Really helped me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
My pleasure. I didn't have the greatest 2016 either in some ways. I always enjoy coming to the DIS because it takes my mind off of those things.

I want to wish everyone a very happy and safe New Year! Also a reminder this is the last day for this thread and the News Round Up 2017 Thread will start as of tomorrow.

I don't ever really post here, but I check in on this thread daily.

As this thread draws to an end and makes way for a brand new, shiny 2017 news thread, I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for all the awesome.

2016 has been a bear of a year, but it also saw me, my wife, and 2 kids take our first trip to Disney as a family back in April. That trip was more magical than we could have possibly asked for or imagined. And the amazingness of that trip was due in no small part to the excellent folks on this board and the copious amounts of knowledge that is freely and joyfully given here.

Thanks everyone that makes this thread (and board) what it is.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's wishing everyone a magical 2017, and hoping that it brings you all nothing but good fortune.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter