News Round Up 2016

The first full-length Beauty and the Beast trailer is here

I think the Beasts horns are just slightly too big but other than that I think everything else looks really solid. I was surprised how close they got Beast's face to resemble to animated verson. Beast was the only character I was really worried about.

The first full-length Beauty and the Beast trailer is here
Wondering if the entire movie will be as shot for shot like the animated version or if the trailer just played that up.
Only real complaint is why everyone is British when it's a French fairytale? (Oh, and Gaston isn't jacked. Womp womp.)

Me too, although I would have put it "in" the park. Continue the immersion into the hotel. Special/exclusive entrance to SWL from the resort (all but guaranteed to be the first ones on those attractions each morning). There's plenty of land south of SWL that I believe has been designated to be reclaimed, but likely for parking. I don't think it's necessary to have that parking lot entrance there, but even if that road remained, they could build an entrance into the land over the road.

Certainly, this would be expensive to build and you would need all hotel staff to be in character. Quite an undertaking... but they certainly could charge QUITE the premium for stays at a place like that!

View attachment 206330
While this would be neat, insiders have said (most specifically Martin) that due to the layout, nothing like this could happen. I could be wrong, as he was talking about park expansion when he was talking about this, but due to the way the building will be laid out, I don't think you could create an entrance there.

About the crazy castle rumors from WDWNT, spirit on wdwmagic believes that they found what is a castle refurb plan. They are not building a brand new castle but have plans that have been on and off for years that would improve their castle.

(Oh, and Gaston isn't jacked. Womp womp.)

That is actually the first thing I really took from the trailer. That and he doesn't have nearly the voice. I don't know, I always thought Gaston was one of the bset voices in any Disney movie. I know you can't really replace that voice with the look, but that bothered me (much more than I thought something like that would). Other than that there is potential for this thing to be massive.

About the crazy castle rumors from WDWNT, spirit on wdwmagic believes that they found what is a castle refurb plan. They are not building a brand new castle but have plans that have been on and off for years that would improve their castle.

Is the the Hong Kong castle rumors or have I missed something about Cinderella Castle at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter