News Round Up 2016

Some surprises here. I didn't realize both Mulan and Mary Poppins were so far along (I guess they have announced Mary's cast though). Ditto Indiana Jones (and Harrison will turn 77 the year it is released).

Looks like 2019 will be the peak year of their animated remakes.

And another DisneyToon feature?!? Please stop.
Well live actions definitely take less time than animated films. I am a bit surprised by mulan but not Mary poppins. We also don't know if Ford will be back as Indiana jones. Disney definitely has a lot on their plate and it's going to fun to watch.

Some surprises here. I didn't realize both Mulan and Mary Poppins were so far along (I guess they have announced Mary's cast though). Ditto Indiana Jones (and Harrison will turn 77 the year it is released).

I was surprised too. I thought DisneyToon was gone for good. I guess their movies are mostly fine as long as they are not those dreadful direct to video sequels they were producing in the 2000's

Well live actions definitely take less time than animated films. I am a bit surprised by mulan but not Mary poppins. We also don't know if Ford will be back as Indiana jones. Disney definitely has a lot on their plate and it's going to fun to watch.
Reports I saw was that it was a part of Ford's contract in A Force Awakens for the next Indiana Jones movie. He had two key points in the contract, the one scene we all know, and one last Indiana Jones movie. After that Disney/Lucas films can move on from Ford in that franchise.

From the magical studio that brought you Planes, DisneyToon Studios proudly presents "Trains". Follow Axle, a never-give-up caboose that is determined to one day be head end of his locomotive.

Or maybe Axle gets separated from his train due to a chain malfunction and he has to find his way back and yadda yadda yadda.

From the magical studio that brought you Planes, DisneyToon Studios proudly presents "Trains". Follow Axle, a never-give-up caboose that is determined to one day be head end of his locomotive.

Or maybe Axle gets separated from his train due to a chain malfunction and he has to find his way back and yadda yadda yadda.
Lasseter said at one point that they were going to make all sorts of movies like that, planes, cars, trains, boats....

If they are doing away with the outer brown box, which it looks like they would, that's a bummer because the contents will now be obvious. More than just kids knowing, it will stand out as a target for mail theft. IMHO.

Because the Incredibles design is now on the inside of the new box, it appears to me the outside of the box will just be white. We got our bands last week and they were in the old packaging.

I do like the idea of using the boxes as drawer organizers. Ours just sit in the basement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter