• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2016

That tram has been sitting in the MK lot for close to three months now and hasn't moved. Acourding to the guys I've talked to in parking they didint know anything about its arrival yet alone even have keys for it.

Yes! And she looks beautiful!

Monorail Coral also came back online late last week and was loading guests on Sunday.
Interesting info thanks!

By the way, did illuminations last night and it did have the holiday ending, amazing as usual.

Love this being late night owls.

We aren't usually, but my daughter loves the kids thing at night at the beach club, and $3 beers at Disney along with this really has me hoping it lasts longer than december.

Just got out of Moana. A+ Disney animation.

The short prior to the movie was also very well done.

Overall my initial feelings are better than Frozen.

I saw it yesterday. It's a B movie. It meets the Disney expectation of a good animated movie, but it doesn't have you walking out singing the songs or saying "wow". My kids summed it up by saying, "It's no Zootopia." That said, I also gave Frozen a B and couldn't believe how that became a phenomenon, so YMMV.

And for those who remember the movie, this movie will definitely remind you a little of Hercules.

I saw it yesterday. It's a B movie. It meets the Disney expectation of a good animated movie, but it doesn't have you walking out singing the songs or saying "wow". My kids summed it up by saying, "It's no Zootopia." That said, I also gave Frozen a B and couldn't believe how that became a phenomenon, so YMMV.

And for those who remember the movie, this movie will definitely remind you a little of Hercules.
That's not what I thought. I'm singing you're welcome. I loved the story about find your way and that there was no love story. Personally I love Disney musicals more than movies like zootopia. Zootopia was great too but not as loved by me as some Disney movies.

That's not what I thought. I'm singing you're welcome. I loved the story about find your way and that there was no love story. Personally I love Disney musicals more than movies like zootopia. Zootopia was great too but not as loved by me as some Disney movies.

I honestly can't remember the tune to any of them 24 hours later...just like I couldn't with Hercules. This isn't Lion King (the best ever), Beauty and the Beast, or Little Mermaid...

And in Frozen's defense, I was humming Let It Go and that crazy Olaf Summer snow song...so, it was also more catchy and memorable...

Liked Moana a lot, better than Frozen or Zootopia, but I am not sure of the songs. Your welcome was pretty catchy but the rest, it's hard to say though because I wasn't impressed with the songs in Tangled and now I really like them a lot - so I think it will take some listens to decide on the music. So hard to tell if it is a classic - but didn't get the feeling I was watching genius that I did with Ratatouille, Wall-E or Up. Animation was wonderful as would be expected. Probably give it a B+/A- type grade.

I will agree with the person that said there was a lot of Hercules DNA in there - which sort of makes sense coming from Musker/Clements.

I've been singing "you're welcome" every time I say it. Kind of driving the kids nuts! My 11 year old is singing "How Far I'll go" All. The Time. and I find that we are using the word SHINY much more, with emphasis. I loved Moana so much. I rank it higher than Frozen, too. We are looking to buy Wayfinder Oars and I hope they have a catamaran prop that we can take pictures on somewhere. That scene of Moana, on the boat, against the backdrop of stars-- took my breath away. Loved it. Going to see it again Wednesday!

I've been singing "you're welcome" every time I say it. Kind of driving the kids nuts! My 11 year old is singing "How Far I'll go" All. The Time. and I find that we are using the word SHINY much more, with emphasis. I loved Moana so much. I rank it higher than Frozen, too. We are looking to buy Wayfinder Oars and I hope they have a catamaran prop that we can take pictures on somewhere. That scene of Moana, on the boat, against the backdrop of stars-- took my breath away. Loved it. Going to see it again Wednesday!
I agree! The animation especially of the scenes where they are in the ocean are incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter