News Round Up 2016

This could be a very cool addition to Illuminations. (Hopefully while they work on Illuminations 2.0) It's the -perfect- show and area for this tech.

I still don't think it will end up being as widespread as people predict, but that's just my opinion. One way or another, these will certainly be an amazing show element - especially as this tech continues to evolve.

Wizzarding world is amazing as it's taken straight from the movies and re-created.

What I love about Star Wars land is that it's based on a new planet and not taken from the films so gives them some more freedom. It has to be as emmersive as Harry Potter or I won't be happy

For this reason exactly I believe Universal sometimes gets too much credit for HP. They absolutely deserve credit for the execution, but it's someone else's design.

This could be a very cool addition to Illuminations. (Hopefully while they work on Illuminations 2.0) It's the -perfect- show and area for this tech.

I still don't think it will end up being as widespread as people predict, but that's just my opinion. One way or another, these will certainly be an amazing show element - especially as this tech continues to evolve.

And an incorrect opinion it is. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter