News Round Up 2016

So a quick update. I have still yet to obtain any specifics on the Proposition 65, however since I have started calling, the new magic bands on disneystore.com that have been added now have a Safety section and it reads:

"WARNING: This product contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system."

The Disney Claims Department is supposed to be getting back to me (yes I realize Claims is ridiculous, however it seems once you start bring up "harm" it makes people clam up and transfer you) with further information, but I am fairly confident it will be the same diagnosis.

edit - it looks like it is on all the Magic Band 2 listings

Last edited:
So a quick update. I have still yet to obtain any specifics on the Proposition 65, however since I have started calling, the new magic bands on disneystore.com that have been added now have a Safety section and it reads:

"WARNING: This product contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system."

The Disney Claims Department is supposed to be getting back to me (yes I realize Claims is ridiculous, however it seems once you start bring up "harm" it makes people clam up and transfer you) with further information, but I am fairly confident it will be the same diagnosis.

I think this belongs on its own thread that way people that are interested in it can go there.

I think this belongs on its own thread that way people that are interested in it can go there.

I said I would update when I found more information, so I have. If rteetz would like to move it to a seperate location, be my guest.

This obviously is not a major concern to most and I hardly believe it merits a seperate thread. As far as I am concerned, if anyone has a specific interest in the matter feel free to PM me for any more information that I may come across.

I said I would update when I found more information, so I have. If rteetz would like to move it to a seperate location, be my guest.

This obviously is not a major concern to most and I hardly believe it merits a seperate thread. As far as I am concerned, if anyone has a specific interest in the matter feel free to PM me for any more information that I may come across.
I think it's fine but if you and anyone would like to continue the conversation we can start a new thread or like you said you can converse via PM.

I like the changes to the Arepas (now called Cachapas) - I found the original to be very tasty but I recall from the Vlog Pete and the team did they didn't know how to eat them (they ate the individual components separately rather than all together - so that should be cleared up with this new presentation). I figure others likely were unaware how to eat them as well

I like the changes to the Arepas (now called Cachapas) - I found the original to be very tasty but I recall from the Vlog Pete and the team did they didn't know how to eat them (they ate the individual components separately rather than all together - so that should be cleared up with this new presentation). I figure others likely were unaware how to eat them as well

We ordered the Arepas, and I confess I don't think we ate it "correctly." Having said that, it was delicious!!! We all really enjoyed the food at Skippers Canteen.

It's on original MagicBand 1.0 graphic and plain bands as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter