• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2016

I read on several sites that there were no closings.

I'm not sure what "CM families" would know. The rank and file have little knowledge of operational status unless it's part of their specific function on the assembly line...
It was parent's of some CM's but I know from my time as a CM, rumors can go around quick.

I know wdwmagic.com did not post anything and if it doesn't show up there or here, I take it with a grain of salt. I was just stating what I had heard through the grapevine.

It was parent's of some CM's but I know from my time as a CM, rumors can go around quick.

I know wdwmagic.com did not post anything and if it doesn't show up there or here, I take it with a grain of salt. I was just stating what I had heard through the grapevine.

My most vivid memory of "cm rumors" is that they usually are based in a false belief of being in the know...so salt is warranted on this dish.

There could have been closings...but it seems none of the places that typically bother to point them out did yesterday...which would be very odd.

Last edited:
My most vivid memory of "cm memories" is that they usually are based in a false belief of being in the know...so salt is warranted on this dish.

There could have been closings...but it seems none of the places that typically bother to point them out did yesterday...which would be very odd.
I don't believe there were any closings whatsoever. Disney also has a hotline or something like that and there was nothing. I also didn't hear about anything being posted on the hub.

Ok - so my brother got this off twitter, so I will fully acknowledge this may not be real...but if it did appear on Disneystore dot com this way for a bit, someone may be in big trouble!

IMG_3506.JPG

I don't believe there were any closings whatsoever. Disney also has a hotline or something like that and there was nothing. I also didn't hear about anything being posted on the hub.

If they had reached a capacity closing it would be all over the Orlando news outlets and Disney sites. Not sure if it has happened since the NFE increased MK capacity numbers,

If they had reached a capacity closing it would be all over the Orlando news outlets and Disney sites. Not sure if it has happened since the NFE increased MK capacity numbers,
It has happened since. It happened in 2015 but it was only like phase 1 or A. Which only limits a very small amount of guests from entering.

I just looked on Disney store dot com and saw this (searched Rey). Is the issue the price? I'm confused as to what the brouhaha is.

I think it's the fact it says "Rey Skywalker". I am sure it is fake. Disney isn't going to make that mistake - even if that it is true.

Edit: If you go to the Disney website it just says "Rey". I am 100% certain this is fake.

I think it's the fact it says "Rey Skywalker". I am sure it is fake. Disney isn't going to make that mistake - even if that it is true.

Edit: If you go to the Disney website it just says "Rey". I am 100% certain this is fake.

It is 1000% fake...so it's all moot.

But hypothetically...the "brewhahaha" if it were real - because it's not - is that if it's "Rey skywalker" it would indicate the sequels...which hundreds of millions if not billions have dreamed about...are completely devoid of story. It would be about "spectacle" and product placement...not story.

There's a word for that: a prequel.

But it's all hypothetical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter