News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
They spared no expense (of their $300 budget)! :P
Seriously though the photo spots are neat - but the rest of that is so... basic.

LOL! Agreed; the photo spots will be fun! I could imagine some of the signage being really neat from the eyes of a child; however, the sign over the tomorrowland arch is rough, especially with the tomorrowland still partially visible. Not really good show.

News

Discovery Island Carnival is ending June 16th.
This makes me so so sad! One of the best memories I have at Disney World EVER was watching the last show of the day and cast members from retail/food locations around the area dancing (quite well...they knew all the moves) with guests. It was such a perfect example of Disney magic, to me...pure joy and humans coming together and celebrating life! It will be missed! :(

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did work on the DHS one too. Otherwise I don’t see why the boats couldn’t go to it with just skipping the swolphin stop.

Any update on the progress with the boats with the Swan\Dolphin construction?

Wondering if it would be fixed by July 4th?

That’s not a parade that’s the mobile stages that sit in the hub during the day. They move them out before the fireworks.
they did not move it on Sunday when I was there, made it hard to watch the show. No good spots to stand to see it without huge places blocked.

This makes me so so sad! One of the best memories I have at Disney World EVER was watching the last show of the day and cast members from retail/food locations around the area dancing (quite well...they knew all the moves) with guests. It was such a perfect example of Disney magic, to me...pure joy and humans coming together and celebrating life! It will be missed! :(
wait is the stage next to like the rum dole whip stand?!/bathrooms/merchandise store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter