News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't judge that stuff yet, most of those pictures were taken thru bushes and all the walls are still up.
The concept art doesn’t show something that I’m expecting to look great. Dinoland isn’t the themed land either. This is sort of like a lip stick on a pig type thing in my eyes.

Seems foolish to me, who would pay upwards of $80pp for the opportunity to sit at a table for 2 hours while the party goes on without you?
Sounds good to me. The more people this takes out of circulation during MNSSHP the better, no? And I'm sure plenty will do it.

But FWIW, we're in and out in 1hr at any MK restaurant. Still wouldn't do it during MNSSHP, though.

UGH

Boba Fett movie in the works. Hollywood Reporter.

Sorry if this is a repost, didn't see anything. Logan was a good movie so maybe this will be as well, but I have zero excitement about this. Please Disney start making Star War movies out of the current 90 year loop.

UGH

Sorry if this is a repost, didn't see anything. Logan was a good movie so maybe this will be as well, but I have zero excitement about this. Please Disney start making Star War movies out of the current 90 year loop.
The most disappointing thing that ever happened in any movie for me was how Boba Fett died. I spent three years after Empire imagining all the cool thing Boba. Fett would do in the next movie. So yeah I all-in on this one really looking forward to it.

UGH

Boba Fett doesn't excite me either, but Mangold is a really solid all-around director/producer/writer ... I'd love to see his take on the Star Wars universe, hopefully a little darker/grittier (but still PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter