News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansion plan for Walt Disney Studios Paris

View attachment 363761

Be interesting to see how the "feel" of the park is - the way it looked in the concept drawings was almost like there will be the main park and then this long corridor you walk down to get to the new areas that will (to me) feel very separate from the main park.

Maybe that is not a bad thing, but just interesting to see how it plays out as it feels different than other Disney parks

Be interesting to see how the "feel" of the park is - the way it looked in the concept drawings was almost like there will be the main park and then this long corridor you walk down to get to the new areas that will (to me) feel very separate from the main park.

Maybe that is not a bad thing, but just interesting to see how it plays out as it feels different than other Disney parks
Tons of room for even more expansion too.

It might work in DLP for site lines if it is like that, Its much better then trying to hide a new land behind a corner of another land, like Disney is doing with Hollywood Studios here, or even what they Did with Pandora, I feel the around the Corner View causes more congestion when entering into new lands compared to walking right into it.

Its also nice to See DLP getting some love, I know it has historically been a financial drain for the company, even if It has some of the best rides in my opinion, its still nice to see Disney being willing to invest in this underloved park.

It might work in DLP for site lines if it is like that, Its much better then trying to hide a new land behind a corner of another land, like Disney is doing with Hollywood Studios here, or even what they Did with Pandora, I feel the around the Corner View causes more congestion when entering into new lands compared to walking right into it.

Its also nice to See DLP getting some love, I know it has historically been a financial drain for the company, even if It has some of the best rides in my opinion, its still nice to see Disney being willing to invest in this underloved park.

I am definitely not against - like you said, it might work really well. Just feels different so I am interested to see how it turns out

In other Disney news, the reservation system is down again. I actually just got through chatting with someone about it on the little chat thing that pops up. Note the first sentence. Interesting way to say they are having technical difficulties. pirate: Arggghh

Not too surprising. I used to work there as both a Sales Agent and Trainer. We used to train Cast Members to avoid using certain words. Everyone here knows the obvious one: employees are Cast Members. Not sure if they still do it, but "all-you-can-eat" becomes "all-you-care-to-eat".

But, the one we drilled over and over was to avoid the word "problem". There are no problems at Disney...only "challenges".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter