News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have low projections for early 2019. I wonder if people are waiting for something...
Hmm...Star Wars??? lol

The offer is different than years past. This year, you have to use the ticket within 13-days or before the "ending date." The past couple years, I believe the offer was that you can go 3 days within the period of the offer. I think this could be in response to some of the "end of offer" crowds that Disneyland had last year.

Hmm...Star Wars??? lol

The offer is different than years past. This year, you have to use the ticket within 13-days or before the "ending date." The past couple years, I believe the offer was that you can go 3 days within the period of the offer. I think this could be in response to some of the "end of offer" crowds that Disneyland had last year.
I have gotten my own statement confused with the annual So Cal offer. This offer is for everyone. So, I wonder if Disneyland isn't going to release a So Cal offer this year, and decided to make the offer open to everyone. Usually the So Cal offer is the one that hasn't had a time restriction to use the tickets as long as you used the ticket before the offer ended.

Weird that there is no deal on longer stays or park hoppers. We will be there during that time, but I had planned on getting 5 day tickets, which still works out to around $70 a day with hoppers without any discount.
The deal is good on 3, 4, and 5 day tickets. It starts at $70/day for the 3 day ticket then drops with more days and that per day is non park hopper pricing.

Special Offer Ticket Pricing

• 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
    With Disney MaxPass: $240
  • 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
    With Disney MaxPass: $269
  • 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
    With Disney MaxPass: $289
  • 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
    With Disney MaxPass: $290
  • 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
    With Disney MaxPass: $319
  • 5-Day, Park Hopper $289
    With Disney MaxPass: $339

The deal is good on 3, 4, and 5 day tickets. It starts at $70/day for the 3 day ticket then drops with more days and that per day is non park hopper pricing.

Special Offer Ticket Pricing

• 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
    With Disney MaxPass: $240
  • 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
    With Disney MaxPass: $269
  • 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
    With Disney MaxPass: $289
  • 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
    With Disney MaxPass: $290
  • 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
    With Disney MaxPass: $319
  • 5-Day, Park Hopper $289
    With Disney MaxPass: $339

Thanks! I went to buy them and noticed this though "The following blockout dates apply: April 14 through April 22, 2019."

Of course those are our dates... what the heck is going on then?

Easter is 4/21/19

Is Easter week really that bad? Doesn't seem like it would be a travel or vacation week for people. Certainly not what I would think would be so bad it's worth being the only week blocked out. This has me worried now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter