• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Andretti Karting is an indoor electric go cart facility with a few different configurations depending on skill/age. It is adjacent to Top Golf and has laser tag, VR racing (I can't bring my lap times down without disabling ABS and traction control), bowling, a massive arcade, a top level bar and a huge restaurant. Both Top Golf and Andretti Karting are just behind the Orange County Convention Center just off of I-Drive.

Even in the real world, you have to disable ABS and traction control to get your lap times down. Just wish the other commuters in front of me understood that;) Actually, I don't I am joking about the other commuters. Oh well:guilty:

Have taken quite a few friends to this, it's a great way to see Diagon Alley and Gringotts as well as all the other rides at US, for much less than a day ticket.

Not to mention a great night of horror and houses. I feel like we went in around 4PM? and it was open until 2AM-so plenty of time.

This year is was 6 or 6:30pm with just the HHN ticket. Still a ton of time though.

It is truly amazing. An absolutely gorgeous film. A few great surprises, outstanding music...
I've never been a fan of Lin-Manuel Miranda :duck:but I am now. And I will never see Emily Blunt as anyone else but Mary Poppins. Go see it!

Glad to hear this ... I am not anti Lin-Manuel but also am not gaga over him like a lot of people so glad to hear you liked him in this

It is truly amazing. An absolutely gorgeous film. A few great surprises, outstanding music...
I've never been a fan of Lin-Manuel Miranda :duck:but I am now. And I will never see Emily Blunt as anyone else but Mary Poppins. Go see it!
I’m hoping to this weekend.

This year is was 6 or 6:30pm with just the HHN ticket. Still a ton of time though.

Yep prob correct. We got drinks and camped at the front gate.

Got in early but no houses opened until must have been right at 6. Stranger Things. And it was a good one to knock out first.

Of the oars, C. Falco (Zambezi River - 1831), S. Shio (Amazon River - 1910), are new characters
Chef Tandaji (Irrawaddy River 1913) is on Skipper Canteen Kid's Menu only so far
Doctor J. L Baterista (Congo River - 1906) is only in the portraits in Mystic Manor so far.
Prof R. Blauerhimmel (Ucayli River - 1904) has postcards in Bengal BBQ and a portrait in Mystic Manor
So my best bet would be one of the last two being featured next as they have actual images of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter