News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tugs at my heartstrings:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/17/media/disney-notre-dame-donation/index.html

Well, that didnt work.....in a nutshell:
"
Disney (DIS) is joining the efforts to help restore Notre Dame.

Disney is donating $5 million in aid to help rebuild the 850-year-old cathedral after a fire severely damaged it this week, the company announced Wednesday.
"Notre-Dame is a beacon of hope and beauty that has defined the heart of Paris and the soul of France for centuries, inspiring awe and reverence for its art and architecture and for its enduring place in human history," Disney CEO Bob Iger said in a statement.
Iger added that the company "stands with our friends and neighbors in the community." He offered the donation and Disney's "heartfelt support" for the restoration of what he called an "irreplaceable masterpiece.""

Last edited:
Where did you find the Port Orleans music?

You-tube has TONS of resort loops, park loops, bus loops, you name it! It' a tradition, every time we book a trip, I start listening to the parks music again on you-tube. They even have the old Living Seas loop (before it was Nemo), the old Tapestry of Nations parade, everything!

You-tube has TONS of resort loops, park loops, bus loops, you name it! It' a tradition, every time we book a trip, I start listening to the parks music again on you-tube. They even have the old Living Seas loop (before it was Nemo), the old Tapestry of Nations parade, everything!
You can also make mp3 files from the clips to make them portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter