• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You-tube has TONS of resort loops, park loops, bus loops, you name it! It' a tradition, every time we book a trip, I start listening to the parks music again on you-tube. They even have the old Living Seas loop (before it was Nemo), the old Tapestry of Nations parade, everything!
Thanks

Quick Question...

Is the Biergarten at Epcot the same price for both lunch and dinner?

Trying to save money on my family vacation on the expensive restaurants of Disney world

https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/the-ultimate-star-wars-experience Virgin holiday are offering a Star Wars special for Feb 2020 (I’m in the UK). I thought it was an interesting and very time specific offer. ‘Be one of the first to ride’ type wording hopefully doesn’t suggest second ride only just opening as late as that?

The way it is worded it seems more like you will have an hour in the land before it opens to the public and then at the end of that hour you get to go into a queue for one of the rides so you get to be one of the first guest that day to ride the ride

"Be among the first in the queue for one of the exciting rides in this new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Also take part in a private 1-hour event where you are free to explore the land (without rides), encountering roaming Star Wars™ Characters along the way."

The way it is worded it seems more like you will have an hour in the land before it opens to the public and then at the end of that hour you get to go into a queue for one of the rides so you get to be one of the first guest that day to ride the ride

"Be among the first in the queue for one of the exciting rides in this new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Also take part in a private 1-hour event where you are free to explore the land (without rides), encountering roaming Star Wars™ Characters along the way."
Hopefully so - I’m reading on my phone and had a panic as we return home on the 15th Feb! 1 week is a short offer for UK guests though.

https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/the-ultimate-star-wars-experience Virgin holiday are offering a Star Wars special for Feb 2020 (I’m in the UK). I thought it was an interesting and very time specific offer. ‘Be one of the first to ride’ type wording hopefully doesn’t suggest second ride only just opening as late as that?
As an American, I am jealous! Special early access! A special meal on February 19th! I hope this is a sign they'll have offers in the US for special stuff like this.

I am confused why they would have a Star Wars themed dessert party at Epcot, though?

As an American, I am jealous! Special early access! A special meal on February 19th! I hope this is a sign they'll have offers in the US for special stuff like this.

I am confused why they would have a Star Wars themed dessert party at Epcot, though?

I think EPCOT is just most set up already to accommodate private groups for night show viewings- and then this group is themeing it to Star Wars for their group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter