• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think y’all are reading that wrong. I think they are saying the refillable mugs are not accepted. Maybe people were bringing their resort mugs and trying to get drinks at BOG.

I agree that's what it is trying to say. It's a but confusing but basically it's saying can't use your resort mugs.

I am planning to see it for the second time tomorrow ;)
We saw it this afternoon and loved it. However, I definately need to see it again. The gal sitting next to me was so loud eating her popcorn I had to cover my right ear and therefore I feel I missed a lot of dialogue in parts of the movie. Honestly, I've never heard anyone eating popcorn as loudly as this gal. My husband was sitting on the other side of me and agreed it was unbelievably annoying. It's definitely a movie you could see multiple times so there's that.

We saw it this afternoon and loved it. However, I definately need to see it again. The gal sitting next to me was so loud eating her popcorn I had to cover my right ear and therefore I feel I missed a lot of dialogue in parts of the movie. Honestly, I've never heard anyone eating popcorn as loudly as this gal. My husband was sitting on the other side of me and agreed it was unbelievably annoying. It's definitely a movie you could see multiple times so there's that.
I saw it at the drive in to avoid that exact situation! The only one close enough to annoy me was my sleeping dog!

I agree, the movie was phenomenal. Really did the franchise and everyone involved justice.

I think I will have to see it all done - and possible only in person - to get a full feel for it. On its own I definitely agree with you and don't see how it fits with Tomorrowland theme (looks more Florida Keys or something) - but maybe when everything is done it will make sense

According to my wife, those are the “official” colors of summer 2019 fashions.

I think I will have to see it all done - and possible only in person - to get a full feel for it. On its own I definitely agree with you and don't see how it fits with Tomorrowland theme (looks more Florida Keys or something) - but maybe when everything is done it will make sense
To me it looks like they are taking the CoP color scheme and changing the whole land with that.

To me it looks like they are taking the CoP color scheme and changing the whole land with that.

Just seems so different from the silvers and stuff that Tron will have (unless they are changing the colors to that as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter