News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm...Disney makes everyone happy with SW previews...oh wait...we are raising prices for all of you as well. The circle of how Disney operates!
The increase for non-FL residents is more than the cost of one light saber. Not that I was going to buy one, but that is a lot!

Is there still a renewal discount on those annual pass prices? I must say the price increase is pretty extreme. We have to think seriously about renewing.

849 before tax last night when I purchased.

Wow. That’s more than I thought. I’ll bet you’re happy you purchased last night. I renewed in March and my husband and I were just discussing whether we were going to renew again this year or take year off. This might tip the scales towards taking a year off. We just booked a Thanksgiving 2020 Cruise on the Dream, though and planned on going to Disney before.

Wow. That’s more than I thought. I’ll bet you’re happy you purchased last night. I renewed in March and my husband and I were just discussing whether we were going to renew again this year or take year off. This might tip the scales towards taking a year off. We just booked a Thanksgiving 2020 Cruise on the Dream, though and planned on going to Disney before.
You have no idea! It took forever and two calls to Disney to adjust my package. Then i was about to wait and do it in the morning, then at the last second I was like I’m just doing it now. I would have been furious if I got up and I hadn’t done it!

Our plan is a year on year off... but we shall see how that works out you know Disney people :rotfl2:

$1,191.74 with tax. It's a 20% increase in 8 months. I wonder when the next increase will be. The tickets had two increases in less than 6 months.
The price I posted is to renew a Platinum Pass. My post was in response to the poster I quoted that asked if there is still a discount for renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter