News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't increased AP rates and reusable bag prices save some jobs? (I joke and know this isn't the parks/experiences/products division, but still sad to see more happening)

A lot of the layoffs after the merger are trimming the "fat" so to say. A lot of the positions just aren't needed. Its unfortunate to those losing their jobs but its also pretty common.

I saw a rumor elsewhere that the color tunnel from the old Imagination pavilion is moving to the experience center. Although I would have thought it'd go to the play center...seems to fit better there. However, either way, I would be really excited to see it come out of retirement. I have many fond memories of that tunnel.

Yes that is a rumor floating around today.

The link says these are for tent camping, but the image shows they are RV sites.

I believe these sites are for either. They can hold larger RV types.

So the only other 2 times that happened, one was great (Inside Out and Coco) and one was a dud (Cars 3 and Good Dinosaur). I wonder if they can break that trend, and if not which one will be the dud. Having a Pixar movie titled "Soul" makes it seem like from title alone that it can't be bad.

My immediate thought was “oh this must mean Onward is bad,” because I can’t see a Pete Docter directed film being a bad one. Hopefully both are good, but I immediately became more excited for Soul than I am for Onward. Up and Inside Out are my two favorite Pixar movies, so I’m sure Soul will be a wonderful addition.

This also probably means that there will be no Disney Animation film next year, but possibly two the following year with no entry from Pixar.

My immediate thought was “oh this must mean Onward is bad,” because I can’t see a Pete Docter directed film being a bad one. Hopefully both are good, but I immediately became more excited for Soul than I am for Onward. Up and Inside Out are my two favorite Pixar movies, so I’m sure Soul will be a wonderful addition.

This also probably means that there will be no Disney Animation film next year, but possibly two the following year with no entry from Pixar.

based on what we have seen/know I agree that of the two I would pick Onward to disappoint ... hopefully both are good, but that one seems like one that "could go wrong" more than Soul

Currently under a tornado warning here. Local TV saying there was a radar indicated tornado over Bay Lake. I work just off 192 just south of Animal Kingdom and it was absolutely wild for a little bit and we lost power briefly. Hope everybody at WDW is safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter