• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...so the park that started construction first might not get the mirrored attraction until after WDW does? I thought we heard about a 6 month lag from DL to WDW.

Correct. DHS will open first it seems at this point. They are putting all focus in getting the WDW version completely ready for the world and holding on DL.

Interesting development - wonder why the shift? Just thinking/hoping the crowds are waiting for/will show up to WDW?

Yes Fall is VERY soft for WDW. Expect a lot of things to try and push the fall and even early 2020.
I agree. I think that they now have a semblance of an idea on what to expect with crowds. They must be confident that having both rides available at opening won’t overwhelm the park

I agree. I think that they now have a semblance of an idea on what to expect with crowds. They must be confident that having both rides available at opening won’t overwhelm the park
Yeah it’s going to overwhelm the park. It’s going to be crowded no doubt. You won’t see 10 minute waits for Slinky dog. Even during this relatively soft summer waits at the studios are pretty decent.

Very cool for us, but very odd especially since they haven't even announced a time/date for Rise for DLR, which supposedly was ahead of schedule.

IF they are going to announce a date for Rise... either for 8/29 or sometime in the fall, that could definitely boost bookings if they are that soft. I guess DLR showed them that people are avoiding the parks because of SWGEdue to:
1)The "fear" of the crazy crowds (that never came)
2)Waiting for a "finished" land.

i guess they are hoping the soft bookings and soft DLR opening is due to #2 and not #1.

But all of us here are of the #3 variety .. (we'd book no matter what! .. Heck I'd go if there were no rides in a Star Wars land open yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter