News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That discount has been out for quite a while, and I know pickings are slim at the deluxe hotels in December. It took me a few weeks of refreshing and frequent checking to snag an AP discounted WL room for Dec 12-15. I’m pretty sure you’re not finding anything for that stretch because some nights are gone, possibly even sold out with or without the discount. Try booking some shorter stretches maybe to do a split stay?
Yeah I tried a bunch of different split stays and resorts and tried as soon as the discount came out, but nothing. I tried CL, non-CL, and CSR. Still nothing. Oh well. I just keep hearing how "slow" they are, but also keep reading how nobody is grabbing any discounts.

sorry, just being sarcastic ... it is a pretty thrilling ride - it has 3 inversions, a height of 80 feet, reaches max speed of 57 MPH and provides a max of 5 g-forces. So not crazy by "coaster enthusiast" standards, but pretty legit I think

Oh ok, LOL. I guess I should have picked up on that but I've only had 2 cups of coffee so far today.... :P It's the most intense coaster I've ever had the courage to do so I was worried I was going to lose my Disney street cred for a second there...

sorry, just being sarcastic ... it is a pretty thrilling ride - it has 3 inversions, a height of 80 feet, reaches max speed of 57 MPH and provides a max of 5 g-forces. So not crazy by "coaster enthusiast" standards, but pretty legit I think
As a "coaster enthusiast" I can confirm that although it's not one of the more wild rollercoasters in the world, it's pretty awesome. Especially for a Disney ride.

As a "coaster enthusiast" I can confirm that although it's not one of the more wild rollercoasters in the world, it's pretty awesome. Especially for a Disney ride.
Yea, I'd rate it pretty moderate as far as coasters go, but that doesn't make it any less fun!

It was my daughter's (7yo) first rollercoaster. At the end she said "Mommy....." (very long pregnant pause) "....that was AWESOME!!!!"

.... 2hrs later her sister (10) and her are bawling after passing by the Alien scene on the Great Movie Ride.

It was my daughter's (7yo) first rollercoaster. At the end she said "Mommy....." (very long pregnant pause) "....that was AWESOME!!!!"

.... 2hrs later her sister (10) and her are bawling after passing by the Alien scene on the Great Movie Ride.
makes sense

Much more positive than my son's reaction to his first ride on Tower of Terror. He was 4 at the time and when asked how it was he said "That was ... [Pregnant pause] ... Not good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter