News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that they put the branches on the "trunk" from the top down.... for our artificial trees, we've always had to do it from the bottom up or you can't really see where the next row goes otherwise.... but, then, our trees have always been under 10 ft tall... no where near the size of the Dis ones!

We have stayed there before at Christmas when it is even more perfect than it is most of the time. The decorations are beautiful. I remember being there when we actually saw them starting the job as we returned to our room from a late night at TL. Mrs. Ally thought we ought to stop and watch, but it just felt like watching Santa Claus to me. pirate:

They won’t announce a date until they know they can without anymore delays.

any update on Ratattoulie opening? Last I had heard was that was a bit ahead of schedule - if that can open earlier that could enable them to push back MMRR a bit, no need to have both opening close to the same time

any update on Ratattoulie opening? Last I had heard was that was a bit ahead of schedule - if that can open earlier that could enable them to push back MMRR a bit, no need to have both opening close to the same time
Spring/Summer 2020 as well. I would expect both to open in similar windows of time. My guess is they want both to be the new things for the summer.

Looks like I’m joining the no-updating club again. I managed to keep the version of the app that let you transfer fp’s until I downloaded ios13 a few months ago, at which point the wait times stopped working. I still don’t like the new set up of the app, it’s harder to navigate.
Not sure if this is true on iPhone, but you can find old versions of android apps online and roll backwards pretty easy. It has the added benefit of not being linked to the store, so it accidentally get updated.

Spring/Summer 2020 as well. I would expect both to open in similar windows of time. My guess is they want both to be the new things for the summer.
hmm. I am sure I am not the only one looking for the perfect timing of a 2020 trip. Plan it late enough and you would have FOUR new attractions just at Epcot and DHS - (Rise, Railway, Ratatouille,B&B sing along?) ... as well as a new (probably hard to get into) Space restaurant. That is crazy to me.

Looking at a mid-June trip (trying to schedule AROUND school this year *boo*), but I would only pull the trigger on that if either Rat or Railway are open (if not both).

I am also curious if they will continue to handle new attractions like MFSR and forgo fast passes for a while. (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter