News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the news of emh time changes go hand in hand with planning. A big part of planning.

Just my personal opinion. I feel it would have been more useful to casual or new users of these boards to see that front and center. At least for a day or two before being merged. Not everyone navigates the boards like we do.
Each mod operates differently. Also many of the rules we have in place aren't created by the mods. We are more or less just facilitating. So if you have something about a specific board best to talk to the mods of that specific board and they can help you to the best of their ability.

I refuse to make threads in TPAS now since they constantly get merged to low traffic threads and I never get replies.

I pretty much only make threads on the Resort and Restaurant boards because it's clear what kind of threads should be there. I feel like half the time I post on TPAS my thread gets moved haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter