News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWS

Jelani Alladin and James Monroe Iglehart join the cast of Public Theatre's Off Broadway production of Disney's Hercules

https://www.laughingplace.com/w/new...ing-off-broadway-adaptation-disneys-hercules/
Wow! I’m surprised James is leaving Hamilton, but I’m happy to see him returning to Disney Theatrical! I got to see him play the Genie on Broadway, and he is a phenomenal actor! He definitely deserved the Tony for his performance as the Genie.

Definitely some interesting choices for the cast.

(Actually...they might not be leaving their roles with this show having a very quick run.)

Don’t think twice about going to see Toy Story 4! Go see it!!! That’s all I’m saying.

Yep went tonight as well, very good.

Only disappointment was sticking my head in end game credits after, either just missed the new scene or it doesn't start until tomorrow. Was hoping the thurs eve might be the release.

Wow! I’m surprised James is leaving Hamilton, but I’m happy to see him returning to Disney Theatrical! I got to see him play the Genie on Broadway, and he is a phenomenal actor! He definitely deserved the Tony for his performance as the Genie.

Definitely some interesting choices for the cast.

(Actually...they might not be leaving their roles with this show having a very quick run.)

Not only is JMI an amazing singer/actor, for a big man, he can really move!!!

I couldn't figure out the right "reaction" to use so I went with "wow."

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I can honestly say this is the first MagicBand I am not tempted to purchase in any way! lol

I am the same - though my youngest would probably love this one as every time she sees Forky on anything she gets excited and grunts out "FAW-KEY!!!!!"

I couldn't figure out the right "reaction" to use so I went with "wow."

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I can honestly say this is the first MagicBand I am not tempted to purchase in any way! lol
Yeah I’m not intrigued by that band either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter