News Round Up 2020

A few of his more recent rumors are pretty out there. He has gotten a few things correct though. Best not to believe any of it until proven or backed by Martin.
WDWMagic and Mansion Butler both said the part about WDW considering closing again wasn’t true in other threads.

I don't even know who wdwpro is. I most not be very up to date on the bloggers/posters/whoever. Where would one go to read these controversial posts?

I don't even know who wdwpro is. I most not be very up to date on the bloggers/posters/whoever. Where would one go to read these controversial posts?
WDWMagic. Anything he says is probably better suited to the Rumors thread than the news thread here. WDWMAGIC has moved a lot of his threads to the equivalent of the community board over there recently.

We’ll just as a reminder for anybody that misses Primeval Whirl, 682 of these have been built across the globe. Fun Spot Kissimmee has one and is only a couple miles from Animal Kingdom, and most amusement parks have one in varying styles (spinning, wooden, etc.)
Our Family LOVED Primeval Whirl and the whole theming of Chester & Hesters in general. Sorry to say we like it better than the Dinosaur ride at AK. I know there are other "mousers" around. But, none will have the charm of Primeval Whirl. We're going to miss it.

why yes, I AM a robot! :)

I do agree that US firms -- including Disney -- have used China for decades as their "factory". However, lots of intelligent people there are taking the long road. Absolutely fascinating to watch videos on youtube of IP being shared among Chinese companies and all of the iterations of products they can produce because of it. The US is literally funding their future competitors. No different than Japan after WWII. We saw them as producing cheap copies of western products. Now, they set the standard in many areas. I keep hoping the US will wake up and do something. But, ours is the short road...

Has anyone heard potential news on Christmas at WDW? Any chance of Christmas Parties? Changes to standard decoration practices?

Every ride gets some support - but for me there couldn't be three attractions that could have bothered me less. Stitch I rode once in 2009 and never again. I've never bothered to ride Primeval Whirl just because our local amusement park has the exact same ride. I kept saying I want to try it, but even a twenty minute wait didn't seem worth it. (And honestly since our daughter hit teenager we don't even stop in Dinoland.) Rivers of Light we saw once early on and while there were parts of it that were cool, it just never really worked for me as a coherent or entertaining show. The main thing I recall is it ending and me turning to my wife saying "That's it?" Even the not great Epcot Forever is a better show. My hope is that they will sit on that show until the crowds return, and then come up with a new show. Hard to believe they will want to waste all that stadium seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter