• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

I gave the 'Love' emoji when rteetz posted the headline ...

This may be the 'hail-mary' that TRON needs. Not a lot of info, but both Leto and Garth Davis seem to be big believers in the franchise. I'm fine with a sequel or a reboot that still references the original work. At this point, Disney playing it safe may not be enough to save the franchise. I think we'll need something pretty unique with a really solid story to keep things going. As much as I love Tron, the films have always been style over substance ...

I hope. I didn't hate Legacy, but I didn't really like it either. Kind of like Solo. LOL.

I know we've talked this into the ground but I still think it would help if they gave the date of general access along with this.

My guess is they won't give the estimated date as it may cause subscribers to just wait if it's considered 'soon'. If 'early access' purchases are doing well, D+ will push back the general date to keep the $$$ rolling in. If early access sales are down, D+ will move up the general release as a way to try and boost the subscriber base.

Quick summary ... they won't give us that date as it's part of the grand experiment as a moving target

My guess is they won't give the estimated date as it may cause subscribers to just wait if it's considered 'soon'. If 'early access' purchases are doing well, D+ will push back the general date to keep the $$$ rolling in. If early access sales are down, D+ will move up the general release as a way to try and boost the subscriber base.

Quick summary ... they won't give us that date as it's part of the grand experiment as a moving target

Good point. And with the mystery you have to just pony up now if you want to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter