News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why!

Money? Disney didn't want? Relaxed guidelines compared to Disney?

I'm going to say money!
I'd probably say relaxed guidelines AND money. As second fiddle, Universal will constantly try and undercut its competition. We have already seen that in other ways (like offering great ticket deals, actually getting their new coaster done, still selling APs, etc.).

Maybe Disney isn't just willing to commit to such a large group returning to their resorts when they haven't even decided when to open the other two All-Stars yet and Pop Warner wanted to lock something down?

I'd probably say relaxed guidelines AND money. As second fiddle, Universal will constantly try and undercut its competition. We have already seen that in other ways (like offering great ticket deals, actually getting their new coaster done, still selling APs, etc.).

Maybe Disney isn't just willing to commit to such a large group returning to their resorts when they haven't even decided when to open the other two All-Stars yet and Pop Warner wanted to lock something down?

Maybe Disney was trying to require a bubble situation and Pop Warner said "nah".

I doubt it's permanent - well, unlesws they are going to do a complete retheme. I don't think that's on the priorities list at the moment. I expect that the animatronics are just in the shop - like the B mode bor the Shaman at Na'vi River Journey. Looks pretty cheap though, but they've got to put something there I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter