News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Freeform is saying they’re off the air tomorrow? I can’t find anything in the news.
It looks like, from the Freeform schedule online, that they’re being taken over by 700 club and other Christian oriented shows from Noon to Midnight. It’s grandfathered into the Freeform contract from way back when it used to be the CBN network and the Family Network. And each successive owner of the channel (Fox and Disney) has to maintain the 700 club everyday and a telethon the last Sunday of January every year.

The Freeform ads are quite funny though for tomorrow’s programming.

Last edited:
It looks like, from the Freeform schedule online, that they’re being taken over by 700 club and other Christian oriented shows from Noon to Midnight. It’s grandfathered into the Freeform contract from way back when it used to be the CBN network and the Family Network. And each successive owner of the channel (Fox and Disney) has to maintain the 700 club everyday and a telethon the last Sunday of January every year.

The Freeform ads are quite funny though for tomorrow’s programming.
Thank you! Didn’t know.

So zoos have been allowed to be open in California? I guess you don't get the queuing at a zoo, but doesn't seem a lot different than a theme park. I certainly feel safer at six flags than my local zoo, but my zoo didn't require masks outside.

Any idea if they'll love allowed to operate their rides? Also, why didn't they exercise this loophole a long time ago, haven't they always been an accredited zoo?

So zoos have been allowed to be open in California? I guess you don't get the queuing at a zoo, but doesn't seem a lot different than a theme park. I certainly feel safer at six flags than my local zoo, but my zoo didn't require masks outside.

Any idea if they'll love allowed to operate their rides? Also, why didn't they exercise this loophole a long time ago, haven't they always been an accredited zoo?
They had opened as a zoo before they (ca Gov) once again required everything to close. The attractions were not open

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...-reopen-friday-on-limited-basis-with-zoo-days

It looks like San Diego's Safari Park is considered a zoo and is now open. There are zoos and then this park (which was a breeding center for the San Diego Zoo, originally). It is like walking into Jurassic Park and is a must visit in Southern CA.

It looks like San Diego's Safari Park is considered a zoo and is now open. There are zoos and then this park (which was a breeding center for the San Diego Zoo, originally). It is like walking into Jurassic Park and is a must visit in Southern CA.

Yeah, it is really cool - lots of activities there like zip lining as well.

I will say it made me appreciate how well they disguise the barriers in Animal Kingdom even more seeing the regular fences and stuff they employ at times at the SD Safari Park

Was the update on the refurbishment on the castle in Paris already reported?
https://outsidears.fr/2021/01/de-nouvelles-images-de-la-rehabilitation-du-chateau/

It's the biggest refurbishment since the opening of the park, and needs to be done in 2022 for the 30th anniversary. The good thing about the park being closed is that they can do so much more without guests and screens and other stuff. I am so looking forward to seeing the prettiest of all the Disney castles again :)

310121kasteelsteiger1.jpg

310121kasteelsteiger4.jpg

310121kasteelsteiger3.jpg

310121kasteelsteiger2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter