News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Kingdom is at its first phased closure of the season at Phase A which really doesn't affect many.

I wish they'd announced a new ride for DLP's 25th, but I guess they are doing enough by fixing all the stuff that has been neglected for so many years prior to Disney becoming the primary owner.
Indeed, they had to just get back to square one. You're right that they do need to build more though. Star Wars Land and the Marvel Attraction seem like a no brainer in Walt Disney Studios. It's only a matter of time really.

Sadly...Star Wars did NOT set the Wednesday record...

I mean...all the other movies above it were premieres...but they still should be ashamed.

Hopefully the stockholders will take solace in that they will be between 900- and one billion dollars by Sunday...

Consolation prize.

Sadly...Star Wars did NOT set the Wednesday record...

I mean...all the other movies above it were premieres...but they still should be ashamed.

Hopefully the stockholders will take solace in that they will be between 900- and one billion dollars by Sunday...

Consolation prize.
Yeah, it's a shame. At least it was in the top ten. ;)

This one down here is a link to all the non opening daily records. SW already has two out of the four. They should sweep.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/days/nonopening.htm?page=Wed&p=.htm

Time to buy stock:)

Universal beat Disney to the punch tiered pricing has entered Orlando

http://insideuniversal.net/2015/12/...oduces-dynamic-ticket-pricing-with-discounts/

I just bought tickets from Undercover Tourist. I wonder if they will be affected and still honored. Since we are going during Spring Break, a fairly high crowd time, I am assuming they won't be.

Some kind of altercation/incident went down at Disney Springs. Can't nail down solid details....reports on Twitter say various things. Guests were evacuated earlier and are now being let back into the area. Some people saying they heard gunshots....not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter