Newsletters

Here are a couple of pages from my newsletter. I won't bore you with the whole thing. It was a bit of an amateurish attempt but my guests seemed to enjoy it!! I did it on powerpoint as I find this the easiest programme to use!!

newsletter1.jpg

newsletter2.jpg

Here are a couple of pages from my newsletter. I won't bore you with the whole thing. It was a bit of an amateurish attempt but my guests seemed to enjoy it!! I did it on powerpoint as I find this the easiest programme to use!!

I love all the cute Mickey and Minnie graphics. My husband loves to use PowerPoint too, it really is super easy to work out different designs :goodvibes

hi all ,iam new to this site , iam a uk bride to be , looking to book a escape wedding for september 2012 , i love these news letters , i havent seen anything like it before , you are all so creative .....could someone please tell me how to start doing a news letter , any help would be appreciated thank you
annie xx

How did you mail your newsletter? What type of envelope did you use?

I just used a standard envelope and folded them in thirds to save costs. One of the most important things I did at the beginning of the wedding plan was to collect email addresses, so I could send out the newsletters as PDFs. That meant I only had to mail out 4 or 5 hard copies. I thought maybe people wouldn't read the online versions, but they always responded with questions, etc. so I knew I still had readers :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. I didn't even think about collecting email addresses to do that. So now I'll include on the response card a place for contact information.

Thanks!;)

I just used a standard envelope and folded them in thirds to save costs. One of the most important things I did at the beginning of the wedding plan was to collect email addresses, so I can send out the newsletters as PDFs. That meant I only had to mail out 4 or 5 hard copies. I thought maybe people wouldn't read the online versions, but they always responded with questions, etc. so I knew I still had readers :thumbsup2

Your newsletters are amazing. :worship: I am just starting the process for our VR next year, but would love your template to play around with. Thanks in advance!

I am a mother of the bride that is planning the wedding of my daughter, Jessy, that lives in Japan. I LOVE your newsletters. Even though we will only be having 20 people or so I know a newsletter will be welcome by all of them. You ladies have done a fabulous job. I will need some help with this and would love a template but I cannot PM yet.....need one more post. Yikes. I will be back!!

Your newsletters are amazing. :worship: I am just starting the process for our VR next year, but would love your template to play around with. Thanks in advance!
Just send me your email address through a PM and I will send everything over :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. I didn't even think about collecting email addresses to do that. So now I'll include on the response card a place for contact information.

Thanks!;)
It really was a lifesaver and an easy way to save some $ in my budget :goodvibes

I am a mother of the bride that is planning the wedding of my daughter, Jessy, that lives in Japan. I LOVE your newsletters. Even though we will only be having 20 people or so I know a newsletter will be welcome by all of them. You ladies have done a fabulous job. I will need some help with this and would love a template but I cannot PM yet.....need one more post. Yikes. I will be back!!
I just got your PM tonight and sent you an email :surfweb:

Its been so much fun seeing all the newsletters posted by everyone. Great job ladies!!!

Since you can't PM if you set up a new email account (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) then post it on this thread I can email you my template. I wouldn't suggest posting an email address you regularly use on here for public use. Then you can edit the post to remove the address. Just an idea :goodvibes

I can't pm anyone either. Could you email me your template as well. My email is ash8716@aim.com. Thanks so much

I can't pm anyone either. Could you email me your template as well. My email is . Thanks so much

Hi Ashley,

I just sent over an email, so you should have it now :surfweb: You can delete your email out of the prior post if you want to be on the safe side since I already got the address. Let me know if you need anything else :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter