NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

Due to the fact it has been a very long week for my family and I with the passing of my grandma I don't think I can make it tomorrow for the disney meetup. we need a breather and relaxation and just to take it easy. I thought perhaps I could still make it, considering with what has happened but I am physically and emotionally exhausted.. :sad1:
sorry :grouphug: and condolences to you and your family on the passing of your grandma

Cannot wait to meet everyone a little later today i will becomming with my best friend and her husband today 2 more for the list . :banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::cheer2: see you all real soon :wizard:

I think I'll be able to stop by for the first couple of hours today - my son's baseball game is later in the afternoon, not that far away in Branchburg. :goodvibes So sorry I didn't have a more definitive answer until now- but I am really looking forward to a great meet!:banana:

Ellen

Due to the fact it has been a very long week for my family and I with the passing of my grandma I don't think I can make it tomorrow for the disney meetup. we need a breather and relaxation and just to take it easy. I thought perhaps I could still make it, considering with what has happened but I am physically and emotionally exhausted.. :sad1:

Hi Megan,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Please rely on your DIS family to help you work through this difficult time.

We will be thinking of you today and know you're with us in spirit!! If you decide at the last minute you need some smiles and hugs, you know where we are from 1-5.

My best,

Nikki

Today is the day, DISers!!!!!!!

Remember to check the first post in this thread for the address and important information. Get ready for a great raffle/auction, games, and good ole DIS fun!!!

See you soon!

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

WE'RE ON OUR WAY! Might not get there by 1:00 ... but we will be there! I have a slew of things to offer (Disney, and non-Disney) ... hope there are of interest! Hey NASCAR fans ... I have a several unique items for you, as well!

:banana:

Steven (& Donna)

WAY TO GO, NJ & PA DISERS!!!!!
We raised $1750.00 for GKTW!!!!!

:dance3:

We raised $887 just in the silent auction and $213 for Nikki's Lox Challenge. :scared1: The rest was raised through admission, purchased raffle tickets, and donations.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to all who came and enjoyed a day with us!!! Photos will be forthcoming!! Please post here any you took today so everyone can see.

We are also already planning our next meet. If you or someone you know has an idea, please PM wdwscout (Linda) and myself. We can't wait to see you again!!

Video of our Time Together

That's awesome Nikki! :cheer2: Great job DISers!

We had a wonderful time this afternoon! Great job by Nikki and Linda! Thank you so much!!! :flower3:

We had a great time at the Meet today - thanks to everyone who worked on organizing it! It was so nice talking to everyone and it's awesome that we raised that much for GKTW. I'm already looking forward to the next one!:cheer2:

IMG_2465-1.jpg

Linda snarkily counting Lox Challenge donations

IMG_2467.jpg

Silent Auction

IMG_2470.jpg

Auction/Raffle Items

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

Great job NJ crew.:thumbsup2
Had a blast at the meet.:banana:
Thank you Perkins for a lunch that will keep me going until tomorrow.

Thanks Nikki and Linda for organizing.:worship:

Finally, lox (or nova, or smoked salmon) is only a state of mind. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter