NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

Way to go NJ !!!!! So glad it was a total success.

Michelle, right? We talked, because we brought the Central Park one. I was glad to see it going to a good home, though with a roomful of Dissers how could that be otherwise.

Kathy

The Central Park NYC one that was in the silent auction and the Beach Club DVC one in the raffle. :goodvibes

Michelle, right? We talked, because we brought the Central Park one. I was glad to see it going to a good home, though with a roomful of Dissers how could that be otherwise.

Kathy

Yes! That's me (well, Michele :goodvibes). I LOVE my Central Park liltho!!!

I brought in the vinylmations and the animal kingdom-themed bag.

I did too much talking at my table (and ate) and didn't be-bop enough around, but I'll do better at the next one. :hippie:

We didn't table hop much either, though we met Steven and Donna, and Ellen over lunch. Every time you go to a Dis event, you meet a few more people, put a few more pieces of the Dis puzzle together. It adds up over time.

I'm glad you love the litho. So did I, but it deserved to move on to someone who might actually frame and hang it - and this was the perfect cause.

Vinylmations scare me :scared1: - but I loved the picture with the three kids who won them.

Yes! That's me (well, Michele :goodvibes). I LOVE my Central Park liltho!!!

I brought in the vinylmations and the animal kingdom-themed bag.

I did too much talking at my table (and ate) and didn't be-bop enough around, but I'll do better at the next one. :hippie:

We didn't table hop much either, though we met Steven and Donna, and Ellen over lunch. Every time you go to a Dis event, you meet a few more people, put a few more pieces of the Dis puzzle together. It adds up over time.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

JustWinnie, I'm so glad you won the pins for your daughter. It was easy to tell how much she liked them.

You mean just because you heard, "ALL of them??" and then saw a very happy young lady zoom by to the back room with the pin container firmly in hand?

I was hoping to win dinner with John and Kevin, but I eventually chickened out of the bidding. I think Janet would have outbid anyone, though.
Kathy

You're right on that one, Kathy! Thank you for driving the price up. You really should have pushed me up a bit further. It's for a great cause!

The Central Park NYC one that was in the silent auction and the Beach Club DVC one in the raffle. :goodvibes

VERY INTERESTING! I was thinking about bidding on the NYC / Central Park litho ... and I donated the Beach Club litho. Did you get the DVC postcards along with the Beach Club litho? We received them many years ago ... never used them ... thought someone might as well use them.

Steven (& Donna)

I'm glad you love the litho. So did I, but it deserved to move on to someone who might actually frame and hang it - and this was the perfect cause.

Vinylmations scare me :scared1: - but I loved the picture with the three kids who won them.

Could you please let me know where the pic is with the kids who won the vinylmations? They're my kids, and I didn't even know they won until I saw them walking around with them!!! Thanks!!!

Michelle (another one.... ;))

Michelle, are you on FB? There are a ton of pics from the meet there. I'm going to compile them here for us in a video. I'm just waiting for a CD with a bunch of them Christine took.

Michelle, are you on FB? There are a ton of pics from the meet there. I'm going to compile them here for us in a video. I'm just waiting for a CD with a bunch of them Christine took.

I'm on FB, but not with DISers.

Hi Guys
it was so much fun but i know when you have alot of people at meets you can meet only just so many people . it is hard to say hello to everyone even with not talking to everyone it was so much fun .
I will say I was so lucky to win on the silent auction the hess truck and epic mickey .
Out of all the thing we won i just want to say Thank you to the person that donated the 25th Annerversary WDW poster that i won it had alot of meaning to me it was the first year me and then girlfriend went to disney and got hooked line and sinker in the disney bug . then girlfriend became my wife so it had a sentamental meaning for this i have to give you a big Thank You :wizard:

Could you please let me know where the pic is with the kids who won the vinylmations? They're my kids, and I didn't even know they won until I saw them walking around with them!!! Thanks!!!

Michelle (another one.... ;))

That would be one of the pics Christine took. Sorry to mislead - I saw the actual pose for the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter