No longer able to call at 7 months and reallocate points

I really hope they have closed this loophole. It’s obviously not fair to allow you to block a room using your home resort advantage and free those points up so you can do it again.
Disney & DVC are nothing if not inconsistent but I'm not convinced this has happened very often, basically only a handful of times. For it to be a violation there would have had to be NO availability during the existing reservation at 7 months out.

Disney & DVC are nothing if not inconsistent but I'm not convinced this has happened very often, basically only a handful of times. For it to be a violation there would have had to be NO availability during the existing reservation at 7 months out.

I can guarantee you that it happened more than a handful of times. I have a lot BCV points and a quite a few VGF points and I was doing this quite regularly for a while. And I really don't think it was even me who even came up with the idea.

You'd be surprised then Dean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter