(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tom!

I don't know if I am replying to this thread correctly. I just registered, so let's see!

I just found out about fish extenders, door decorating, etc. last night. I am getting really excited for my Disney Cruise in May 2012! I searched name tags and found this thread.

Could you make me 4 name tags on the Disney Cruise Line name tag? The names that I would like are:

Guillermo (and on the second line under his name: Tarapoto, Peru)
Sandra (and on the second line: Miami, Florida)
Julianne (and on the second line: Homestead, Florida)
Anthony (and on the second line: Homestead, Florida)

How do you send them to me? How does the PM work? I guess I will find out! Thanks a million in advance!

Hello Tom,

Not sure if you are still taking request....looking for a couple of specail magnets designs for the up coming Hawaiian Cruise

How do I get hold of you, PM?

THX in advance...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Hi tom!! this is great!! :cheer2:we will be going on our first cruise ever in July 2012. could you please make tags for the following:

Kim
Dream 7/18/2012

Barry
Dream 7/18/2012

Brandon
Dream 7/18/2012

Alexander
Dream 7/18/2012

Emily
Dream 7/18/2012

Donna
Dream 7/18/2012

Bill
Dream 7/18/2012

these are the experienced cruisers that we are going with..

Heather
"the Bride"

Chance
"the Groom"

Maya
Dream 7/18/2012

Ok everyone. Tom is not making them anymore. He posted the blanks and font style to use. Please READ the title of this entire thread, and find the blanks.

Hi Tom, these r great..., could i please get 2 made...Disney Cruise Lines, or Disney Dream...

1)

Rikki
Thunder Bay, Canada

2)

Tracy
Thunder Bay, Canada

Would like the one with the say "Where Dreams Come True" on the bottom. We set sail in Early November 2011, very excited.
Thanks a bunch
Tracy and Rikki

Tom,
These name tags are GREAT!
Could we have the following names done in "DCL Dreams". They should all say below the name, "First Disney Cruise"

Steven
Melissa
Landon
Slade
Carrie
Mark
Grandma Ann
Grandpa Les

Thanks so much, :)
Steven

Hi Tom! My best friend is going on her very first DCL cruise on the dream. They are leaving on 8/6...

May I PLEASE have the following 4 names on the classic DCL?

Jason

Debbie

Cheryl

Cassie

Sorry it's such short notice... Thanks!!!

thanks Tom for sharing the blanks that were on post 1914! I used all three designs (and for the other poster - I used a text box).

I have made one of each DCL design for everyone in my travel party with little notes about their BD or Anniversary Celebration!

Just wanted to thank you very much for your generosity!

I would love 3 of the DCL Celebrate name tags with:

Kimberle

Delilah

Jack

If you could email them to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much for offering this service to us. It is so magical of you!

princess:

DCL Magic 1999
DCL Wonder 2011
DCL Fantasy 2012

I'd like a cruise line one pretty please for:

Mandi

Paul

Sedona

Bryce

from Monticello, NY

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Tom:
I am not sure if you are still doing these or not since you posted them out there. I tried to do it on my own but I do not think my software is compatible or I am just computer illiterate.......
If you are still doing these, I would love 3 for we are doing our first DCL cruise and surprising our ds 5 at Christmas.

Diane
Victor
Arthur

DCL dreams come true.
Thank you very much for doing such a wonderful service for so many people!
Diane

Hello Tom,

Can you make 4 for me please?
The first one - I would like the What will you celebrate Disney Cruise tag to say: 1st line - Maritza 2nd line - Birthday Cruise
The next 3 tags I would like are the Disney Cruise tags (new). The second line for all 3 should say: Brooklyn to Tampa
The 1st lines for each of the three:
1. Marcelino
2. Angelique
3. Jeanette

Thanks for your work, in advance!
Maritza

Could we please get tags for the following, in the Disney cruise colorful Mickey head design..

Mike Kris Matt Jen Isabel Spencer Kenzie

With First Disney Cruise on it somewhere??

THank YOU!!!!

Tom when you get a chance I would love to have the following:

DCL original
Aidan- California
Zach- California
Melissa- California
Scott- California

Dreams Come True
Aidan- 2011
Zach- 2011
Melissa- 2011
Scott- 2011

Thank you SO much. This is such and amazing thing you do.:cheer2:

Hello!

Would you be able to make us three DCL tags? Either logo is fine.
Names:
Mark
Hilary
Ann

the second line to say : 2011 DVC Member Cruise

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter