• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try. - ToT 10 Miler & F&W - Updated 12/21

Yum! I'm a sucker for sweets so that last breakfast meal looks delicious to me, haha. I've really enjoyed reading about all of your food journeys!

Thanks for reading along! I love sweets too but its just a lot of sweets for my stomach that early in the morning. I've enjoyed sharing my food & wine experiences!

Final Thoughts

It feels weird to have a report that has been going for 10 months now. There were a few amount of changes with adding additional trip or nights to the trip. Overall, I think the trips went great.

The biggest highlights for me were running my first long distance race, the Wave Signature Dinner, Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, Flying Fish Wine Dinner, and being able to get into the Beach Club and Boardwalk for my F&W focused trips!

I think I’ll probably not do the MNSSHP again unless I’m going with someone that really wants to.

For upcoming Disney trips, we have our first real trip to Disneyland in January for the Star Wars Rebel Challenge. We are going to from Jan 14th to 19th & staying at Paradise Pier. The pre-trip (and eventual trip report) is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3311889

A coworker & I are doing the Princess Glass Slipper Challenge in February from Feb 19th to 22nd. We’re staying at the Pop Century as we got our registration through Get Travel.

We’ll be going back to Food & Wine from October 1st to 11th but we are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas at this time but that is subject to change as we get closer to the 7 month window.

We haven’t decided on the non Disney trips yet for next year but I know there will be at least 1 or 2 short ones.

I am so sorry that I missed the end of your report. This has been a crazy few months for me. I think I am starting fresh now with dis. I tried to get caught up but that is just a battle. I really hope that I can get a chance to see you in a couple weeks.:goodvibes

I am so sorry that I missed the end of your report. This has been a crazy few months for me. I think I am starting fresh now with dis. I tried to get caught up but that is just a battle. I really hope that I can get a chance to see you in a couple weeks.:goodvibes

I understand that life happens! Hopefully your craziness subsides. Don't blame you for wanting to start off fresh - I've done that a few times.

Yes, I hope we do get to see eachother sometime next weekend. I still have your number and I think you have mine so we should be able to figure something out.

If time wasn't the issue... navigating the new dis would be UG! Ok, so I leave tomorrow. I thought I had your number. I don't. Shoot me a text if you will and we can definitely try to figure something out!! Your dinner is about a half an hour before ours. Ours is at artist point...so we will have to head out probably right about the time you are getting there. BUT if we were to time it right... since we are at BW... it might be possible to say hello as you are arriving and we are leaving. :)

Even though I found your report late, I enjoyed reading it. We, too, are attending F&W this Sept/Oct 2015....for us it is our first so I personally appreciated your F&W portion of the TR.

If time wasn't the issue... navigating the new dis would be UG! Ok, so I leave tomorrow. I thought I had your number. I don't. Shoot me a text if you will and we can definitely try to figure something out!! Your dinner is about a half an hour before ours. Ours is at artist point...so we will have to head out probably right about the time you are getting there. BUT if we were to time it right... since we are at BW... it might be possible to say hello as you are arriving and we are leaving. :)

Too bad we didn't meet up during PHM! Hopefully we'll manage it during one of the upcoming races this year or next!

Even though I found your report late, I enjoyed reading it. We, too, are attending F&W this Sept/Oct 2015....for us it is our first so I personally appreciated your F&W portion of the TR.

Better late than never! I'm glad you enjoyed my report. F&W is my favorite time of year at WDW (which I balance out with the running now) We'll be at F&W from Oct 1st to 11th this year. Just don't overplay and you should really enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter