Non-Newbie MGM Swap

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
I wanted to update everyone on the status of the Park Swaps: MGM swap. This is part of the round of Park Swaps we started back in September. I did Epcot, KSJayhawks just finished Magic Kingdom and Christinedei is currently hosting AK. The scrapper who was originally going to host MGM has decided that she has so many goodies that she doesn't want to do another park swap so I am going to host it instead.

StitchisourHero has kindly started a newbie MGM swap so those of you who are ready to go on another swap have something to work on while the rest of us are working on the AK Park Swap. I will do sign-ups for the MGM Park Swap beginning on Sunday, May 7 with a due date of June 24. That is 7 full weeks to complete the items.

There will be no limitation on newbies for the MGM Park Swap but I will require a phone number and email address for all participants that I have not swapped with before. This is to protect everyone in the swap. I will also require everyone to check in with status two weeks before the due date. If I don't hear from you, I will angel your spot so everyone else won't be affected.

Thanks in advance for your interest. I love swapping with you ladies!!

Hi TPCShauna! Could I participate in the non-newbie MGM swap? Even though I am hosting the newbie one, we have bajillions of MGM pics! Would it be ok for me to do both? Just checking! :teeth:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi TPCShauna! Could I participate in the non-newbie MGM swap? Even though I am hosting the newbie one, we have bajillions of MGM pics! Would it be ok for me to do both? Just checking! :teeth:

Of course! The more, the merrier! DIS-CCS swaps are usually open to everyone and I love to have people join in on the fun! The same rules apply to everyone in that I will require contact info for anyone I haven't swapped with before but you are still totally welcome. I'm happy to hear that you want to join in!

Cheers,
Shauna

I've been waiting for this one, I'm definately in as soon as you open signups!

I just wanted to bump this up and remind everyone that sign-ups are Sunday, probably late afternoon Pacific time.

I look forward to swapping with you!

Shauna-

Does newbie mean new to swaps or scrapping? How do you know when you aren't in that category anymore??? :) I'd like to join, but don't know if I can. Believe it or not I just emailed my husband and he got all excited about Muppet Vision 4-D I think he wants to help LOL. He may want to join 2nd group if we are allowed (I would be helping him) anyway.... Please let me know.

MyLittlePiglet said:
Shauna-

Does newbie mean new to swaps or scrapping? How do you know when you aren't in that category anymore??? :) I'd like to join, but don't know if I can. Believe it or not I just emailed my husband and he got all excited about Muppet Vision 4-D I think he wants to help LOL. He may want to join 2nd group if we are allowed (I would be helping him) anyway.... Please let me know.

The only reason I designated this as a "non-newbie" MGM swap is because someone else is currently hosting a "newbie MGM swap". Anyone is welcome to participate in the the swaps on the DIS-CCS board. The only thing you have to do is follow the directions for the specific swap you want to participate in and you should be fine. I was still a fairly new scrapper when I did my first swap and I'm totally addicted now.

Check out the sign-ups for this swap on the thread I posted above. You are more than welcome to join if you would like!

If you sign up for the first group, you/your hubby will need to wait until Wednesday to sign up for the second group. It's funny that your DH got excited about Muppets 4D. That's my DH's fave too!

I hope you'll join us! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter