Non-Park Teen Birthday Dinner Suggestions

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
We will be staying on-site SSR/Beach Club DVC first week of August 2015, but not going to the parks this time. Family of 6 kids 2 adults, and celebrating 18yo boy and 14yo girl birthday. What would be some great places to go where they would have a memorable event. Also considering the fireworks celebration cruises, any experience on those would be appreciated as well.

thanks!
Tim

Splitsville in DTD is a fun place for the "teen" crowd. They do have party packages as well as their regular bowling. It is a fun atmosphere to be able to eat and bowl.

You can check on their website to see what options there. They have a form you can fill out and someone can get back to you or you can reserve a lane with the fix'in's.

I did a review some time ago if you'd like to check it out.

Splitsville Review

We will be staying on-site SSR/Beach Club DVC first week of August 2015, but not going to the parks this time. Family of 6 kids 2 adults, and celebrating 18yo boy and 14yo girl birthday. What would be some great places to go where they would have a memorable event. Also considering the fireworks celebration cruises, any experience on those would be appreciated as well.

thanks!
Tim

I guess some of this would depend on what foods your birthday kids like and your budget too.

If you want some entertainment factor thrown in I would pick
Hoop Dee Doo
1900 Park Fare
Ohana
Whispering Canyon - can they say ketchup
Boma and then seeing the animals with the night vision goggles

Also you might want to consider ordering a special birthday cake for the birthday kids

Hope you all have a wonderful trip

SIDE NOTE:

If there are multiple celebrations for people during a trip
. . . do not do separate celebration locations or tables
. . . one person may get an enthusiastic CM and get goodies
. . . one person may get a lazy CM and get nothing

I guess some of this would depend on what foods your birthday kids like and your budget too.

Hoop Dee Doo
1900 Park Fare
Ohana

Also you might want to consider ordering a special birthday cake for the birthday kids

:thumbsup2 I would throw on Beaches & Cream as an option if staying at BCV. A Kitchen Sink would be a nice birthday cake substitute!

Seconding Beaches and Cream! I went there for my 12th and 17th Birthdays. :) I love love love it!

thanks!
Tim

My teen is 14.5 and interested in the Golden Spoon. She enjoyed Sanaa last May. For her palate and Golden Spoon aspirations, I would consider Flying Fish or some of the recommended Swan and Dolphin restaurants.

But she likes those fancy dinners. :-)

She has her eyes set on a Victoria and Alberts. But we are holding out on her.:laughing:

Hoop Dee Doo
1900 Park Fare
Ohana

I love all of these suggestions :thumbsup2

ESPN Zone
Ragland Road

Both those places serve the type of food teenagers like to eat.

thank you all for the great suggestions, any outside of WDW restaurants as well?

Citiwalk has many interesting 'cool' restaurants

Universal Blvd another option if u have a car, lots of different choices

we tend to visit Buffalo Wild Wings each trip, if you work it into a pre-season FB game might fit the bill for more casual outing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter