Northface

Taylor'sMom

Wish I was there...
Looking for best pricing on Northface jackets. I think DD wants Osito style, but is open to any style/color. Suggestion on where to get a deal... should I wait until Black Friday?

I got an osito at 6pm for $65 last month. Subscribe to bradsdeals dot com ( it may block it if I put a link), they publish all good north face deals multiple times a week. They send out an email daily, of all good deals of the day, and north face pops up at least twice per week. They do all the work stalking websites for you.

I got an osito at 6pm for $65 last month. Subscribe to bradsdeals dot com ( it may block it if I put a link), they publish all good north face deals multiple times a week. They send out an email daily, of all good deals of the day, and north face pops up at least twice per week. They do all the work stalking websites for you.

I second 6PM.com. I got DD's Osito last year in March/April for a really good price. It's a Cmas gift for this year.

I second 6PM.com. I got DD's Osito last year in March/April for a really good price. It's a Cmas gift for this year.

I got mine last month for $65 from 6PM as well. I got DD an XL youth which is like a small adult for $50 at the Northface Outlet store near us.

I have purchased from sunnysports.com multiple times with no issues.

Last year I was able to pre buy mine at Macy's with their friends & family coupon. It's the only time you can use it on Northface. It's usually offered in the beginning of December. I got one for my daughter last April at Macys.com for $40 if someone else may want want one next year.

Shoebuy carries Northface jackets and discounts work on them.

I second the Macy's Friends and Family sale. I think it is the first weekend of December. I got my daughter the XS Osito jacket for 25% off. I bought it there because I knew that I could return it if needed.

Wondering if I should buy the Osito 1 for $60 from cabelas or wait for the macys sale and get 25% off the newer version.

I'd buy the one from Cabela's unless your daughter specifically wants the newer version. (There doesn't appear to be a huge difference between the two styles.) With a 25% off coupon, the newer version at Macy's will probably be around $75 (Approximately $100 with 25% off). Sixty dollars is a good deal for one of these.

ETA: This was in response to O RLY above me.

Yeah, if you want black just wait for Macys and spend the extra $5 on the updated version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter