not getting email notifications again

montessori

<font color=green>I just pack it all and then brin
That's about it...I'm not getting email notifications again.

I've just started getting them again this morning.

Mine aren't back yet. I'm confident they will be soon though! :)

Originally posted by Jan/Ma
AOL user also. Not getting mine.

Same here.

BTW, have you considered starting your own ISP? Many of us AOL users are not necessarily satisfied with AOL in general (not just DIS board problems:jester:

Just think. No more AOL problems bevcuase we would all sign up with DISOL;) :jester:

Ed

I haven't gotten any e-mail notices this evening and I'm on cable service, not AOL.

It was working fine all day, stopped working for me a couple of hours ago.

I haven't got any(notifications) the last 48 hours on my AOL acct. I have cable modem(RoadRunner) and have no problem getting any other e-mails.:confused:

yeah..I"m on DSL Earthlink and I"m not getting them...
I just now realized that ya'll aren't either...because I was just thinking "Wow..the boards have been really quiet today"...I just thought no one was posting...LOL

It's now Sunday morning 7/13/03, and I'm still not getting any e-mail notifications.

My cable service is through Comcast.

Just received my first e-mail notification again at 9:30am 7-13-03.

Just wanted you to know!!!

I've been back up and running since 9:30 this morning with no problems. I've had between 12 and 15 e-mail notifications today alone.

Well, I'm still not getting them.
Is anyone working on the problem?

Originally posted by montessori
Well, I'm still not getting them.
Is anyone working on the problem?

Don't feel bad, I haven't got any yet either in 3 1/2 days now. For some reason this is a "touchy" subject on this forum with the technical support people. We went through this about about 3 weeks ago and they finally put a post about notification problems at the top of this board.:rolleyes:

I don't have confirmation yet, but I'm guessing it's AOL blocking again.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter